Confirmed with Link: Sabres acquire Jordan Samuels-Thomas (signed 7/12 to 1yr ELC)

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
In his interview today post 3-vs-3 tournament. He said the conditional 7th used to acquire JST may not move. So I'm going to assume the condition on the pick is how many NHL games he plays. I know some thought the condition was him signing. That doesn't appear to be the case.

Dunkster19

May 3, 2013
In his interview today post 3-vs-3 tournament. He said the conditional 7th used to acquire JST may not move. So I'm going to assume the condition on the pick is how many NHL games he plays.

Caught that also. NHL vs. AHL?

Bearbait

Mar 4, 2011
In his interview today post 3-vs-3 tournament. He said the conditional 7th used to acquire JST may not move. So I'm going to assume the condition on the pick is how many NHL games he plays. I know some thought the condition was him signing. That doesn't appear to be the case.

If this is the case, this trade looks even better for Buffalo!

jamers

bleep bop bloop
Sep 17, 2011
I wish someone would just ask Mhurreigh (Jea Emtea Em) what the conditions are.

Seriously. What is so hard about asking, "What is the condition for that pick?"

Beyond that, I would really just like full transparency with trade conditions, as well as signings. If the league or the teams would just release that information, then our media can go back to asking about kumpeet and we can generally ignore them.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Seriously. What is so hard about asking, "What is the condition for that pick?"

Beyond that, I would really just like full transparency with trade conditions, as well as signings. If the league or the teams would just release that information, then our media can go back to asking about kumpeet and we can generally ignore them.
Because Buffalo media is too busy asking TM about McDavid or Eichel as if we already drafted them. I feel like many of them think they're a lot smarter than they are and ask these hypothetical questions which in turn means a lot of the obvious questions that should be asked don't get asked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad