Killahpunk

Legend
Jun 29, 2009
Eastern Canada
giphy.gif

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
On the bright side, maybe with this bajillion game losing streak I can get some cheapass tickets Wed night to take my niece to a game.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I want to say good things about Pearson tonight, because he was fantastic, but I just can't.

Now that the game is over, can people stop *****ing about the actual defenseman on the roster? This team has massive issues with the defensive play of their forwards and their goaltenders playing like crap. Screeching about the actual defenseman on this team being bad is just blatantly ignoring that over half of their problems defensively come from their forwards and goalies.

MeinerEiner

Dec 9, 2013
Cologne
Honestly, I´m done with this gongshow of a team! I´m so tired of staying awake almost half of the night to watch this bullshit over and over again. I think taking a step back and wait for changes is the best way for me.

Reactions: EightyOne

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
And they keep finding ways to disappoint.

+/- Brass. Excellent the first half of the game. Brutal the latter half.
+/- I thought Oleksiak played better.
+/- Sprong was fine.

- Sheahan. If there is such as thing as the ZHL, this guy belongs there.
- Rust. He's not doing anything.
- Geno.

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
I'm pretty sick to my stomach. I know it's not 100% deserving, but I'd fire Sully. I wouldn't even think twice.

Not one person has given me a good reason as to why not.

Back 2 back is in the past. I don't want to hear that excuse. Anything better than that?

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Liked Brassard
Liked Jake
Geno was good
Phil got a little pumped
D sucks like a cheap hooker
That OT was a disaster
DeSmith shit the bed with that OT winner

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Blow a bunch of good chances to really put this away when it was 4-1, then proceed to look completely inept in every phase from then on out, lose 5-4 in OT.

It would have all seemed so pointless if it wasn't for that OTL point.

Reactions: Trade

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
It's 4-1...going on to a 5 on 3....how TF do you lose? Kessel just had to shoot it into Hutton's pad.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
We need to get younger. These guys lost their steam halfway through the 2nd. This is going to keep happening against the young teams, and there are too many young teams in this league.

I don't think were going to male the playoffs. We have to play at like a 115 point pace or something absurd like that the rest of the way through.

Reactions: Andy99 and orby
Aug 4, 2008
Rochester, NY
I'm pretty sick to my stomach. I know it's not 100% deserving, but I'd fire Sully. I wouldn't even think twice.

Sully has been a good a coach as this team has ever had...but I think he’s lost them, or the team needs a shot in the arm, and the Hags trade hasn’t done it so....

That’s my reactionary answer.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
WHAT THE f*** WAS RUST THINKING!?
That was the equivalent of Letang line changing defending the rush last season. Rust for some unknown reason thought it would be great to get off the ice on a offensive 3v3 rush!?

I'm blown away by the stupidity. Blown.

Reactions: EightyOne

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
On that OT goal, Phil is watching G helplessly swing at loose puck he's not gonna get to while still floating up ice then is those seconds late on catching up with Eichel.

+Brass
+Pearson 1g1a

Big yikes to everything else.

Reactions: EliteGoaltending
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad