Not open for further replies.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
dOdYymY.gif

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
I really liked the line of Hornquist, Brassard & Jake tonight, and Brassard had a sweet goal. Pearson had a nice pass on Kessel goal, and Tanner getting his first goal as a penguin. Nice seeing Riley dropping the gloves against the Sabres player over Aston-Reeve hit. The PK was great tonight while missing Cullen.Two things I noticed; the first there were too many turnovers in the middle of the ice for the pens, and I’d rather see e Ruhwedel sit and have either Riikola, or even Prow from the baby pens play over Chad. Ruhwedel is OK as a number seven defenseman, but not an everyday one. Last, Skinner would look great in black and gold!

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
I really liked the line of Hornquist, Brassard & Jake tonight, and Brassard had a sweet goal. Pearson had a nice pass on Kessel goal, and Tanner getting his first goal as a penguin. Nice seeing Riley dropping the gloves against the Sabres player over Aston-Reeve hit. The PK was great tonight while missing Cullen.Two things I noticed; the first there were too many turnovers in the middle of the ice for the pens, and I’d rather see either Ruhwedel sit and have either Riikola, or even Prow from the baby pens play over Chad. Ruhwedel is OK as a number seven defenseman, but not an everyday one. Last, Skinner would look great in black and gold!
That's a bold post.

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
Like I ask myself at the end of every Penguins game I watch now, how did everyone on this team become so pathetically bad so quickly?

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
I’m pissed I bought tickets for a game next month. Gonna be a f***ing waste of money with how this is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad