Injury Report: Sabres '21-22 Injury Thread (Anderson, Okposo, Eakin), Season Ending (Subban, Caggiula)

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Vic was day to day last week. This is some Ralph Krueger level injury explanation
Maybe our team doctors just suck when it comes communication or text their opinions from the golf course:
"About the neck thing, you shouldn't put stuff in neck. Ok? :toothless"

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY
Vic was day to day last week. This is some Ralph Krueger level injury explanation
upload_2021-11-9_20-13-58.gif

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
I’m just waiting for the day they go full secrecy.

[redacted] is injured. Let’s put [redacted] in for him, but make him use [redacted]’s equipment and sweater! They’ll never know! :teach2:

These documents will later be corrected by the Ministry of Truth.

Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
These next few months will be a little rough cause of these injuries but when everyone gets back healthy we will be similar to what we were at the start of the season. Not saying playoff caliber but we will contend most nights and win more than most expect.

Of course the idiots on the main trash fire of a board completely ignore that we're missing alot of our core players and just stat watch and call us trash. Smh. I really really despise most of those fake "experts" on that board ( cough cough number 1 main board Sabre hater Dr Quicy)

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
These next few months will be a little rough cause of these injuries but when everyone gets back healthy we will be similar to what we were at the start of the season. Not saying playoff caliber but we will contend most nights and win more than most expect.

Of course the idiots on the main trash fire of a board completely ignore that we're missing alot of our core players and just stat watch and call us trash. Smh. I really really despise most of those fake "experts" on that board ( cough cough number 1 main board Sabre hater Dr Quicy)

They’re not wrong though. This team is trash. This team will stop being trash when they’re over .500 consistently.

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
They’re not wrong though. This team is trash. This team will stop being trash when they’re over .500 consistently.
At the moment yes but we're missing vital pieces. My point was the main board doesn't seem to realize we are riddled with vital injuries and just say shit like "same ol Sabres " without even looking at who we're friggin missing . I guarentee when everyone comes back that we will at least be team that hovers around or at 500.

Let the kids go through some adversity and see how they play through this stretch of injuries. If we can hover around 500 before get healthy I will be perfectly happy because as soon as everyone comes I firmly believe we will be a pest to every team. That's assuming ofcourse that everyone returns fine. Big ifs but for the first time in a decade I feel confident about our future. Not the previous group that just f***ing sulked when the going got tough. Adam's has done a decent job given that he was a cheap hire with absolutely no experience that was thrust into a clusterf***

Last edited:

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
At the moment yes but we're missing vital pieces. My point was the main board diesntvseen to realize we are riddled with vital injuries and just say shit like "same ol Sabres " without even looking at who we're friggin missing . I guarentee when everyone comes back that we will at least be team that hovers around or at 500.

Let the kids go through some adversity and see how they play through this stretch of injuries. If we can hover around 500 before get healthy I will be perfectly happy because as soon as everyone comes I firmly believe we will be a pest to every team. That's assuming ofcourse that everyone returns fine. Big ifs but for the first time in a decade I feel confident about our future. Not the previou group that just f***ing sulked when the going got tough. Adam's has done a decent job given that he was a cheap hire with absolutely no experience that was thrust into a clusterf***

It won’t be a team that hovers around .500 when we get everyone back. There’s too much chaff on the roster. They won’t start being close to that until that’s gone

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
It won’t be a team that hovers around .500 when we get everyone back. There’s too much chaff on the roster. They won’t start being close to that until that’s gone
You may be right about this year but I still think when we get healthy we will be an aggressive first team that will give it all. It all depends how the injured come back and if our goalies can withstsnd the whole season without breaking.
Next year though will be friggin fun to watch especially if JPP Quin,Krebs ,and Power come onto the roster. Still will have to find a goalie since Anderson could potentially retire .
How long til Portillo or Levi are ready,- 2 years ?6k is a wildcard at this point so we really need to get a goalie next offseasons. If Adams can swing a nice solid goalie in the offseason then next year will be a blast.
Sure their will be growing pains for the next batch of kids but I'm stoked for it.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

If anyone has dealt with something like a pulled hamstring, it is really hard to project how quickly or slowly it will heal.

The bigger question is what are the conversations like with the injured players as opposed to what they are telling the media.

Joker's injury is a great example of it. If the reports that he was in a boot are true, I am sure they were giving him a more concrete timeline than the "week-to-week" update they gave the media.

2 others

Mar 9, 2021
Is it possible that Mitts isn't recovering as fast as he should because he is playing fortnite too much? You know, when you have a hand/finger injury, and you keep stressing that by playing online games for hours?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Is it possible that Mitts isn't recovering as fast as he should because he is playing fortnite too much? You know, when you have a hand/finger injury, and you keep stressing that by playing online games for hours?

A broken wrist is typically a 4-6 week recovery. It is just now 4 weeks as of today since the Habs game... seems he's right on schedule.

Reactions: Der Jaeger

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad