Injury Report: Sabres '21-22 Injury Thread (Anderson, Okposo, Eakin), Season Ending (Subban, Caggiula)

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
They are holding those guys out tonight so Tampa Bay doesn't re-injure them.
After watching the Avs vs TB, I am absolutely convinced that the Bolts are not only deservingly arrogant but consumed with a passion to damage their opponents with whatever they can get away with.

And the ref's leave them plenty of discretion but that doesn't stop the players or coach feigning innocence on anything that gets called on them.

They are truly team "slew foot" and will cunningly attempt to pull any opponent's feet out from under them in almost any situation. Watch how they use their heel on a backstroke to disguise the action.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Reunite that roaring twenties line! E-G-O

Have we unlocked the secret key to success? Is it just having each line start with the same number? Think about it.
28-22-21 was an excellent line. Then 22 left, and Eakin was terrible. But now you take #20 and put him with 28 and 21? Boom, success!
Example #2: Tage Thompson was starting to look like he might forever be an AHL/NHL tweener, but Olofsson changes numbers, and you put together a 74-72-71 line? Boom, success!

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Have we unlocked the secret key to success? Is it just having each line start with the same number? Think about it.
28-22-21 was an excellent line. Then 22 left, and Eakin was terrible. But now you take #20 and put him with 28 and 21? Boom, success!
Example #2: Tage Thompson was starting to look like he might forever be an AHL/NHL tweener, but Olofsson changes numbers, and you put together a 74-72-71 line? Boom, success!

Soooooo would Cozens or Mitts changing to 52 or 54 unlock Skinner?

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
The team is vibin'

If the team keeps vibin' they won't mess with it until an injury forces their hand. If you get an old engine running clean for the first time in ages you don't start twisting carburetor screws, you appreciate it while you've got it. There will be plenty of time to tweak it soon enough.

(Don't ask what they'll do when Casey is healthy)
I adjust my jetting on old engines :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad