Post-Game Talk: RZH continues to feast, McDavid joins in • New Pics Added!

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I’m concerned for RZH guys... I’m concerned that he is addicted to bath salts.

From what I hear from MSM, you’ll start feeling invincible then start eating faces and shit.

Might be a bit pre-emptive but rip RZH.

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..

8NaprNg.jpg

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Solid game from everyone up and down the lineup. Even a couple nice passing plays by the bottom six that nearly turned into goals if not for some great saves by Gibson. RNH had a monster game.

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
Ok, i saw the post with the RNH where the N tilts into a Z... but given the now extensive usage, i gotta ask. How did this start?

Nostradumbass

Divinity
Jan 1, 2007
he still doesn’t get it. Fifteen years coaching or whatever and he still doesn’t understand that shot attempts are an effect, not a cause.
He needs to take a basic statistics/data science course in the offseason... his knowledge of advanced statistics is dwarfed by his assumed knowledge of advanced statistics.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
He needs to take a basic statistics/data science course in the offseason... his knowledge of advanced statistics is dwarfed by his assumed knowledge of advanced statistics.

Why would he have to take a course? He's an expert. He knows everything.

I don't think he's ever walked into a room where he wasn't the smartest person there.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg
Oct 15, 2008
No, Kosko just played way too much last season.

You don't need to be a goalie coach to see, that he has some sort of talent but a weak glove hand. That glove side is still his weak spot. Dustin Schwartz sure isn't the person to sort that out as he has a track record of not necessarily making goalies worse but for sure not better.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Belchior

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad