Post-Game Talk: RZH continues to feast, McDavid joins in • New Pics Added!

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
Always wondered who he was glaring at. Then I found the extended clip.
ZSYEqXi.gif

This is so Eakins.

He has that grim stare. Then you see his eyes glance over at the camera (so he knows he is on camera being watched) then continues with that stupid stare. What a poser.

Hynh

Jun 19, 2012
He needs to take a basic statistics/data science course in the offseason... his knowledge of advanced statistics is dwarfed by his assumed knowledge of advanced statistics.
That would interfere with his bike races

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
Great game, but Granlund is reaching Eric Belanger-levels of uselessness. I've yet to see him create one good offensive play and his defensive efforts seem flakey, at best.

Reactions: stratedge

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
Glad to see we won. Watched the highlights, real nice snipe by RNH. And what can be said about Mcdavid.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Kassians contract negotiations are going to be wild if he keeps this play up.

Hopefully he signs something similar to his current contract. Hes fit in well here. It may not work out for him somewhere else. I think he’s more valuable to this team after we got rid of Lucic. Kassian has a unique skill set. Not many players like him.

Hes got a good thing going here. Hopefully he realizes that.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Just gonna point out it isn't a coincedence that Kassian was taken off the pk and suddenly the pk is a strong point. Just goes to show how dumb Mclellan was for constantly trying to put players who had no business on the pk on it and having the team have one of the worst pks ever last year.

Reactions: MisterD

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Just gonna point out it isn't a coincedence that Kassian was taken off the pk and suddenly the pk is a strong point. Just goes to show how dumb Mclellan was for constantly trying to put players who had no business on the pk on it and having the team have one of the worst pks ever last year.
I think a different coach in general is the reason for a good pk, not the lack of Kassian, who was ok at it.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Hopefully he signs something similar to his current contract. Hes fit in well here. It may not work out for him somewhere else. I think he’s more valuable to this team after we got rid of Lucic. Kassian has a unique skill set. Not many players like him.

At this rate I think he's getting 4.5

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018

If he scores 20 with a 45+ point season I don’t know.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
If there is a guy that's willing take a hometown discount it's Kass.
I think we've got relatively fair deals out of him so far. Sure he found a good fit and may take a hometown discount but we should be careful not to take advantage of his situation.

oljimmy

May 9, 2013
Fun fact: even given the ups and downs of the last 10 games, if they merely continue to get 1.1 pts per game as they have been over the last ten, they basically make the playoffs (96pts). That's actually what this first quarter means. Amazing.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
I think a different coach in general is the reason for a good pk, not the lack of Kassian, who was ok at it.
Yea a different coach who actually recognizes which players will actually succeed on the pk and that has never been Kassian.

Reactions: MC2D

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
I can see kassian taking a 2mil x 5 year deal. Something that gives him some certainty and decent wage.

If not we need to find more Maroons and Kassians and keep pumping and dumping even tho I love both of them you can't pay them 3-5/year.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I can see kassian taking a 2mil x 5 year deal. Something that gives him some certainty and decent wage.

If not we need to find more Maroons and Kassians and keep pumping and dumping even tho I love both of them you can't pay them 3-5/year.

Id rather more money and less term. 3 x 3.5 and we can still sign our guys and get a UFA for the 5 mil range.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Yeah I tend to agree. Kassian for the most part has a good active stick and is a strong skater. I think some of the new guys on forward have probably done a better job, but I think the PK scheme is just much better this year, and the unit as a whole is picking spots better of when to pressure the puck carrier and when to collapse and defend the slot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad