Post-Game Talk: RZH continues to feast, McDavid joins in • New Pics Added!

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Also pretty crazy to see that many hats on the ice for a road team player getting a hat trick, lol.

Reactions: nally

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
upload_2019-11-11_12-34-24.png

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Sweet mercy this board has some talented people. Well done.

Gonna add these to the OP.

I applied an effect that did most of the work lol. I just cut his head, made the brain, and did a few of the wrinkles and blood.

Edit: And the eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cloned

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Ahh.. Crushing the Ducks feels goooood. :nod:
McDrai beasting, Kassian & RZH on a mission aswell, hockey life feels pretty good right now.

PS: Those drawings by @Wen22 are great, McD munching away on that duck looks hilarious, well done!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wen22

CookiesAndMilk

Generational Backhand Pass
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2016
Kyoto
You think the previous season’s performance were because of Dustin Schwartz?
No, Kosko just played way too much last season.

You don't need to be a goalie coach to see, that he has some sort of talent but a weak glove hand. That glove side is still his weak spot. Dustin Schwartz sure isn't the person to sort that out as he has a track record of not necessarily making goalies worse but for sure not better.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Seeing Eakins face just brings back way too many bad memories. Man I can't stand that guy!

Kosko just a solid wall back there this year. Team plays with so much confidence in front of him. Crazy feeling after the last couple years.

Kassian and Benning in the top ten among +/- leader in the league. What world am I living in? LOL

Nuge was a monster again in this game. It's funny that he was the main focus at the start of the game then by the end Connor finishes with 3 goals (loved to see him shooting instead of passing today) and Drai finishes with 4 assists. Really wanted Nuge to complete the hat trick though.

Everyone played with effort and determination. Can we play this pathetic ducks team all the time please? And obv the mom's need to come along on more road trips.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Any Anaheim fans lurking in here must be so confused at the level of hatred. :laugh:

Dallas Eakins is the only topic I've ever seen this board be universally agreed on(we even had some Eichel backers!), and I've been posting here for a long time.

It's a bit of a wait until Eakins helps bring this board together again. The Oilers don't play the Ducks again until February 25th.

PS - I just turned auto correct off on my phone yesterday and when I was trying to spell out Ducks in the above paragraph it came out as f***s instead. I'm not sure whether my phone intuited my feelings or whether my phone also just naturally hates the Ducks. I prefer to think it was the latter.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad