Ryan Reaves is profiting off Tom Wilson’s injury with signed photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
What is low? Carcillo? Wilson? So many low involved with this thread, it’s fantastic.

Any thread involving Carcillo and Wilson is epic.

Carcillo seriously needs to disappear. I’m so sick of his opinion.

Why do you fail to understand that he sees how he played and that it left him broken and suffering permanent brain damage and that he wants to prevent that from ever happening to another player ever again?

Reactions: Excitable Boy

BigGulpsEh

Feb 20, 2017
I’m not gonna celebrate Wilson being concussed but I certainly don’t feel bad for him

ViCiieux

Feb 8, 2013
Imagine being able to look at things objectively no matter what the names are.

I don't care who it is. Signing a picture of a player you injured is sleazy.
Wilson injured himself by admiring his pass and having a loose helmet strap.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Why do you fail to understand that he sees how he played and that it left him broken and suffering permanent brain damage and that he wants to prevent that from ever happening to another player ever again?

That could be a reach but we will never know. At least it's the right message.

Now this picture, I'd not mind getting one. Rather funny. Especially all that Free Willy crap.

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
Not a good look. I can see if a fan shoved a picture in your face and you give your Herbie Hancock, but I don't think agreeing to sign a bunch of that particular photo with that particular inscription is respectable. Don't have a problem with the hit, don't have a problem with his post-game comments, but this is a bit much.

Reactions: CapsCrazyX17

Rec T

Jun 1, 2007
NKY
Hopefully Reaves is giving the money to charity as that would probably drive sales way up.

/thinks it funnier than hell

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
This just shows how disliked Wilson is. I've seen Reaves show actual remorse for other players he's hurt.

I'm sure Reaves will give Wilson a few minutes of his time if he wants to talk about it next game.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I love it. Wilson has no respect for anyone and deserves to be humiliated.

sexydonut

May 12, 2009
Can we just have Reaves, Wilson and Marchand just injuring each other out of the league?

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
I don't even hate Wilson, but he's like a modern day Matt Cooke with his repeated history. And a player like that is extremely hard to feel any sort of sympathy for...he had it coming.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I don’t trust him; I highly doubt he woke up one day saying I wanna help others! He’s simply trying to stay relevant.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Some Caps fans are more offended by a signed photo than their own guy running around hurting people.

I don't care about the photo. Let him scrape blood from the ice and sell that, too.

The problem is the hypocrisy coming from most here, and the inconsistency from the DOPS. Reaves set out to injure a player, bragged about it, and marketed it. The league wouldn't even have a hearing. If Wilson had done any of those things he would be suspended for 20+ games and everyone here would declare him worse than Hitler.

I know most here are not interested in the nuances of Tom Wilson's game, or why some hits are bad and others aren't. Just be honest about priorities.

Reactions: IamNotADancer

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
I don't care about the photo. Let him scrape blood from the ice and sell that, too.

The problem is the hypocrisy coming from most here, and the inconsistency from the DOPS. Reaves set out to injure a player, bragged about it, and marketed it. The league wouldn't even have a hearing. If Wilson had done any of those things he would be suspended for 20+ games and everyone here would declare him worse than Hitler.

I know most here are not interested in the nuances of Tom Wilson's game, or why some hits are bad and others aren't. Just be honest about priorities.

Because Reaves doesn’t average a really bad hit every 12 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad