puckpilot

Oct 23, 2016
This is pretty douche. But...

5axqEnz.jpg

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Imagine being able to look at things objectively no matter what the names are.

I don't care who it is. Signing a picture of a player you injured is sleazy.

He didn't though. He signed a picture of himself, not his fault Wilson is in the background.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Pretty low.
What is low? Carcillo? Wilson? So many low involved with this thread, it’s fantastic.

Any thread involving Carcillo and Wilson is epic.

Carcillo seriously needs to disappear. I’m so sick of his opinion.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
People on here are truly disgusting, hypocritical and vindictive. As is that player basically celebrating an injury.

Tom Wilson doesn’t even do this...

Reactions: CapsCrazyX17

PittsburghPens8771

Oct 1, 2017
People on here are truly disgusting, hypocritical and vindictive. As is that player basically celebrating an injury.

Wilson deserves what he gets. I’m not being hypocritical. Vindictive? Of course. Wilson is a thug who needs to be put down. Disgusting? Guess it depends on who you’re asking.

Reactions: ViCiieux

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
The sad thing is, if Wilson actually wore his equipment properly, than he probably wouldn't have been injured. The hit was a little late, but Reaves doesn't jump or even propel himself upwards at all. Wilson looked right at Reaves and then dumbly admired his pass. Then Wilson's helmet jumps out of the way and Wilson hits his head on the ice. The only thing that should come out of this hit, is that the NHL needs to go after the NHLPA to ensure the players are wearing their equipment properly.
The sad thing is that you, as a lay person with no medical background, are pretending you know what you're talking about. Helmets do not prevent concussions.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Wilson deserves what he gets. I’m not being hypocritical. Vindictive? Of course. Wilson is a thug who needs to be put down. Disgusting? Guess it depends on who you’re asking.

That is hypocritical Kind of hard to feel the sting of your judgment when you don’t even follow your own principles.

Saying head injuries are bad, and that someone is bad for causing head injuries is bad (strongly implying the celebrating a head injury is bad), then celebrating a head injury is hypocritical.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Oh no. Not an arguably classless move towards the epitome of class in Tom Wilson! Oh the humanity!

I'm so triggered right now.

Where can I buy about 1,000 of these? They're not for me. I want to send them to Tom Wilson. Send one every day for about 3 years. I just hope I don't hurt this humanitarian's feelings, as I know he cares SO much about the health and well being of his fellow hockey players.

I just really hope Wilson is okay. I would lose so much sleep to learn he's not.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Are you saying that it doesn't matter if you have a helmet or on not if if you hit your head on the ice?
He’s saying if you’re hit hard headon and flop down like a rag doll face first, and helmet won’t help you as much.

Maybe if he landed on the top of his head..

Players have hit there heads with the helmet on and got a concussion. When you aren’t bracing yourself you’ll probably hit it harder

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
When Tommy gives the other boys black eyes, nosebleeds, broken bones, Mrs. Wilson makes sure to tell the other parents boys will be boys, they're just roughhousing, my little Tommy is an angel so clearly it was just an accident whatever happened. Tommy says he didn't do anything and I believe him.

When Tommy comes home with a black eye, Mrs. Wilson is on the warpath. How could someone do this to my sweet little son? What kind of horrible parents are you to raise such horrible monsters that would attack my innocent Tommy? I want the monster who attacked my Tommy transferred to another district immediately! Sign this petition immediately!

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
It does demonstrate a lack of respect for your fellow players to be doing something like this.

Not nearly as much as repeatedly headhunting them, but still, not great.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Big bad tommy will be ok... relax.

Go preach to your church
Lol if it makes you feel better to think I’m truly upset, then go ahead.

I’m just stating my opinion on a discussion forum, same as anyone else.

If you said “I’m being very hypocritical and I’m okay with it” this conversation wouldn’t have really gotten off the ground. Honesty is a great thing.

“Preach” lol. If anyone’s been preachy it’s all the self righteous anti concussion crusaders of the past couple years, in here now throwing all their precious sermons out the window.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad