Ryan Reaves is profiting off Tom Wilson’s injury with signed photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
This just shows how disliked Wilson is. I've seen Reaves show actual remorse for other players he's hurt.

I'm sure Reaves will give Wilson a few minutes of his time if he wants to talk about it next game.

Saw Reaves blindside a player last week laughed at him not one bit better than Wilson or Cooke and so on cheap shots are cheap shots .

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
Saw Reaves blindside a player last week laughed at him not one bit better than Wilson or Cooke and so on .

There’s a reason Tom Wilson is the most hated player in the nhl who’s had a 20 game suspension and reaves isn’t/hasn’t

You’re way way off base

Reactions: strictlyrandy

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
I thought Reaves' comments after the game were a bit classless when he knew Wilson was injured and didn't return. However, this is absolutely sad and disgusting. :shakehead

Wow, not a fan of Wilson but this is a dick move.

Anyways I like it

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
I don't care about the photo. Let him scrape blood from the ice and sell that, too.

The problem is the hypocrisy coming from most here, and the inconsistency from the DOPS. Reaves set out to injure a player, bragged about it, and marketed it. The league wouldn't even have a hearing. If Wilson had done any of those things he would be suspended for 20+ games and everyone here would declare him worse than Hitler.

I know most here are not interested in the nuances of Tom Wilson's game, or why some hits are bad and others aren't. Just be honest about priorities.

O stop. The hit was clean. Who cares if he's making a few bucks off of it.

Wilson's entire contract was built upon the fact that he's a POS hockey player.

Who's really profiting off of injuring other players here??

Reactions: Pens and Flames

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
The hockey fan base around here in a nutshell.

"How dare you wish injury on a player!"

"Where can I buy those pics of Wilson getting hurt? "

Cooke and Marchment were the most disgusting players on the ice I can remember, yet I wouldn't applaud if let's say Kane sold signed pictures of himself with Cooke unconscious in the background.

You know what? Screw it, let's sell pictures of Lindros, Crosby, Kariya and so forth getting pulverized. No limits right?

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
I don't care about the photo. Let him scrape blood from the ice and sell that, too.

The problem is the hypocrisy coming from most here, and the inconsistency from the DOPS. Reaves set out to injure a player, bragged about it, and marketed it. The league wouldn't even have a hearing. If Wilson had done any of those things he would be suspended for 20+ games and everyone here would declare him worse than Hitler.

I know most here are not interested in the nuances of Tom Wilson's game, or why some hits are bad and others aren't. Just be honest about priorities.

"But Wilson is a bad guy, so it doesn't count!"

Signs of a truly arbitrary society.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
The article has been updated to state that the pages have been pulled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad