Ryan Kesler Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
Let's face it. Any trade involving Kesler is brutal to the Blackhawks unless Vancouver is sending Chicago Vancouver's 2014 first round pick as compensation for the Blackhawks taking Kesler off the Canucks hands as a salary dump. Even then your will expect the Canucks to eat half of Kesler's salary.

Nice sarcastic comment after he rightfully shot down your obviously brutal proposal.

I am interested in what you think would get a deal done

TT, 1st 2014 and a cap dump?

Would be shocked if we got a 1st with TT.

Hi-wayman

Feb 28, 2002
Surrey
Visit site
Nice sarcastic comment after he rightfully shot down your obviously brutal proposal.

I wouldn't be. Its either a 1st round pick or a decent prospect and maybe both. Chicago can't afford Kesler unless they unload some salary. Vancouver can take back salary, but it should be the salary of a player we can use, not a salary dump or the Canucks eating any of Kesler's salary. We can deal with other equally interested teams just as easily as the Hawks.

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
I wouldn't be. Its either a 1st round pick or a decent prospect and maybe both. Chicago can't afford Kesler unless they unload some salary. Vancouver can take back salary, but it should be the salary of a player we can use, not a salary dump or the Canucks eating any of Kesler's salary. We can deal with other equally interested teams just as easily as the Hawks.

Their only salary dump player is Versteeg, who is close to useless.

The only other option is Bickell who does have some value despite his ****** contract. They would want us to add if they were going to include Bickell lol.

Because of this, a trade with Chicago would be difficult. Anaheim is always going to be the best option for all 3 sides.

Jimson Hogarth*

Nov 21, 2013
Their only salary dump player is Versteeg, who is close to useless.

The only other option is Bickell who does have some value despite his ****** contract. They would want us to add if they were going to include Bickell lol.

Because of this, a trade with Chicago would be difficult. Anaheim is always going to be the best option for all 3 sides.

Chicago fans have been trying to dump Bickell on any sucker who will say yes and now you are saying the canucks would need to add?

Man this is getting crazy. we are the one with the prime asset, they are buyers with a clear as day hole in their 2C position.

How many teams wanted to do the Canucks favours when we needed to make a trade? My god.

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
Chicago fans have been trying to dump Bickell on any sucker who will say yes and now you are saying the canucks would need to add?

Man this is getting crazy. we are the one with the prime asset, they are buyers with a clear as day hole in their 2C position.

How many teams wanted to do the Canucks favours when we needed to make a trade? My god.

Hawks fans a month ago agreed to

TT, 1st, leddy.

Well if Hawks fans agreed to it, why hasn't the trade been made official yet?!!!

What are waiting for :D

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
Well if Hawks fans agreed to it, why hasn't the trade been made official yet?!!!

What are waiting for :D

More replying to what fans thought.

I would like that package, and try sending leddy to fla for first. But as you said, it's just fans at this point.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
Hawks don't want to give up two centers. Leddy is actually very good, and I would look to flip him. I believe he is younger than Tanev, and shown a lot more offensive upside, FLA may want him for #1.

torlev*

Why? It'll be a late first. I'd say that's close. Top prospect, late first. That's reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce