RW Yegor Chinakhov (2020, 21st, CBJ)

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
I wasn't a huge fan of Chinakhov last year (2018/19). He was too weak with the puck and wasn't very productive, I mostly just noticed him consistently for his shooting, he has a stinging wrister. This year he is a lot more evasive with his skating and a lot better at maintaining puck control while attacking. He's become more noticeable all over the ice, and his production has exploded in his u19 season. He'd be great value after the midpoint of the draft.

I have to imagine the Devils would be interested. Chinakhov and Devils' prospect Arseni Gristyuk showed great chemistry together, one of the best duos in the MHL.

HellFish89

Sep 28, 2018
I'm looking at him in the KHL preseason and he looked good yesterday and look really good today. I'm not sure how much effort veteran players are putting in those games and I read somewhere Hartley wasn't a fan of young player in the roster, but it's gonna be really hard to let him off of it.

I have to say I'm way higher on this guy than others, I took him in the early 4th round in my keeper league and honestly would have been ok as a late 2nd too, so it might cloud my jugement ... but I really think his ceilling is really high.

Reactions: hn777

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Yeah, he is really coming into his own. Basically sent 2 NHL-drafted guys to the VHL and the more he plays the better that decision seems to be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad