RW Yegor Chinakhov (2020, 21st, CBJ)

HellFish89

Sep 28, 2018
Chinakhov can shoot. And you can't say, he's all about shot, like Shaporev.
He's really only scratching the surface I think. His best asset is his shot, but he's not a bad playmaker and he's a really good puck carrier. Right now he is playing a really simple game keeping possession with safe safe play, but with more confidence he defenitly has it to be a play driver.

I've seen tons of list were Rashevsky is list as a top 62 pick for the upcoming draft and barely anyone has Chinakhov as a top 200 pick. Don't know if it's a flavor of the time thing with Rashevsky and part time scouts, but I'm really intrigued to see if real nhl scout are sleeping on Chinakhov too, that's him who should be a top 62 pick.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Taking a real shot taking a guy not picked his first time around, but I don't hate it. I think there's certainly potential he's top 31 in an eventual 2020 redraft.

Jabs102501

May 16, 2018
The kid probably slept through himself getting picked. No one ranked him in the first round :laugh:

ProspectsFanatic

Nov 13, 2012
Had him in the late rounds in my 2019 rankings, was pretty good for Russia in international play. I wounder where he was on CBJ rankings prior to when the KHL season started, must have made a huge jump now being in their top10. Clearly putting on lot of stock on that small sample of games, feels risky to me. But, those are terrific numbers for a 19 years old in the KHL, doing better than any players of his age group, if he can keep that pace and continue to progress, I could see that pick working for them. Not a risk I personally would have taken, respect though for following their guts on that pick.

Reactions: VanillaCoke

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Jarmo does not give a single f*** what you or anyone else thinks

giphy.gif

big brass ones on bald boi

PuckProspects

Jul 23, 2018
Had him ranked at 57th in last years draft. Thought he had some skill but was a little weak and underdeveloped. Shocked he wasn't picked then but way more shocked he was taken 21st this year. Might have taken him in the 3rd or 4th.

Reactions: VanillaCoke

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad