RW Vitaly Kravtsov (2018, 9th, NYR; traded to VAN) Part2

NYRKing

Mar 12, 2008
Not sure what Drury is asking for him but I don’t see how another team hasn’t jumped to acquire him IF they were able to speak to his agent. I hope he finds his way back to NY. The Lias Andersson comps are trash. Andersson has such limited skill. Quite the opposite with Kravtsov. There’s a good chance he will produce if/when he makes it to the NHL, be it for NY or another team.

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Not sure what Drury is asking for him but I don’t see how another team hasn’t jumped to acquire him IF they were able to speak to his agent. I hope he finds his way back to NY. The Lias Andersson comps are trash. Andersson has such limited skill. Quite the opposite with Kravtsov. There’s a good chance he will produce if/when he makes it to the NHL, be it for NY or another team.
Price is probably too high for a player who is a flight risk. That and everyone in the league knows that he is done in NY so they arent actually going to give you a lot of value for him.

I think NY best option is to use him as a secondary piece in a trade. He is too high risk to be considered a primary piece IMO

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Vhz7iWA.jpg

XtLfLhR.jpg

Coincidence? I think not, this was destiny. This season ‘The Chosen One’ will take the throne.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad