RW Seth Griffith (2012, 131st overall, Boston)

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
has it been confirmed whether he's going to providence or returning to london next year?
You'd have to think that he turns pro since the Bruins opted to sign him even though they could have just held on to his rights for another year.
If he fails to make Providence during their training camp though, they may decide that another shot at the Memorial Cup is better than the ECHL.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
You'd have to think that he turns pro since the Bruins opted to sign him even though they could have just held on to his rights for another year.
If he fails to make Providence during their training camp though, they may decide that another shot at the Memorial Cup is better than the ECHL.

I'd think it would be better for him to go back to London than the ECHL...i think he'll get way better coaching in London and be able to play a more important role. as an aside, i've been wondering the same thing about broadhurst (whose a chicago prospect)...i don't think there's room for him in rockford (chi's ahl team) to have much of a role...and would rather that he go play for hunter than go to the echl. maybe boston feels the same re griffith.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Griffith has picked up his first five NHL points in his last four games with the Bruins, including a pair of goals last night:

[NHL]2014020124-210-h[/NHL]

[NHL]2014020124-231-ingame-h[/NHL]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad