RW Pavel Dorofeyev (2019, 79th, VGK)

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Dorofeyev is a beauty, don't forget that he did very well last year with Henderson. He was 21 last year and he's 22 this year, it's a normal age to establish yourself usually. The jump from KHL to AHL to NHL is a lot of hockey and system to learn. Im thinking he's definitely on your starting roster next year and he goes from there. Also 2nd line is selling his offensive skillset short, he is one of the smartest player Ive watched in recent years.

He's shooting like a sniper right now and his % are quite high but you guys haven't really seen what he can do playmaking wise, yet. Arguably the strongest part of his skillset.
I've definitely seen hints of an excellent playmaker. He's had a couple great assists and he generally seems adept at finding passing lanes to his linemates. I think I was a little too harsh in viewing that at the time he got a first look in preseason and regular season, he wasn't ready and because he seemed pretty adjacent to a useless Jake Leschyshyn I wrote both guys off.

Reactions: Devonator and Mrb1p

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
It's so strange with him cause he doesn't always get into games it seems BUT when he does play, he plays well. Hopefully he can remain in lineup all the time

Reactions: Kaners PPGs

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
What kind of upside and projections do you have for him?
I'm terrible at predicting, and it's hard to say seeing him in the log jam that is Vegas.

From what I've seen, I think he could probably make a solid 2nd liner. I think if he develops rights he could be a 25 maybe even 30 goal scorer a season or two..... or he could become a turnip. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad