RW/LW Vasili Podkolzin - SKA St.Petersburg, KHL (2019, 10th, VAN) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
1G 1A for Podkolzin tonight. Solid effort, getting better and more comfortable every game. Already important piece to this team at 18 years.
It's 2 assists actually. A good one diving on the empty netter and a brillint play on the first one collecting own rebound then dragging the puck across the crease mesmerizing defencemen to follow him then passing to Morozov for a snipe.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
The real tests will be ahead. Vityaz without Syomin are just no match, but it is still great the kid's line produced.

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019
The real tests will be ahead. Vityaz without Syomin are just no match, but it is still great the kid's line produced.

how does KHL playoffs work?

Canucks have never really had a top prospect in the KHL so ive never followed the league as closely as this year

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
how does KHL playoffs work?

Canucks have never really had a top prospect in the KHL so ive never followed the league as closely as this year
Eight teams of both conferences make play-offs, play-off within conference, 1-8, 2-7 etc. Champions of both conferences (East/West) meeting in the grand Gagarin Cup Finals. All best of seven.

Reactions: CanuckCity

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019
Virtanen?

Virtanen is a kitty cat compared to the rugged and direct game that Pods plays. I scream at the tv at least 5x a game with the way Virtanen is so soft and perimeter based. He flies down the win and takes low percentage shot rather than be a force and take it to the net.

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019
Eight teams of both conferences make play-offs, play-off within conference, 1-8, 2-7 etc. Champions of both conferences (East/West) meeting in the grand Gagarin Cup Finals. All best of seven.

Gotcha, so 16 wins to win the cup just like the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Thanks.

I see that SKA St Petersburg is the 2nd ranked team in the western conference so they are in a 2 v 7 matchup up 1-0 in series. Thanks! I'll be following along.

Reactions: vorky
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad