RW/LW Lucas Raymond - Frolunda HC, SWE JRs (2020, 4th, DET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Considering his post wasn’t in reference to anything else and 5-6 other posters quoted him as well, I don’t think it was clearly sarcasm.
Essentially everyone else disagrees. Some people just dont have a sense of humour I suppose

Reactions: Guttersniped

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Essentially everyone else disagrees. Some people just dont have a sense of humour I suppose

When you say ‘everyone’ you really just mean Red Wings fans and ‘some people’ are other teams fans.

Sorry we didn’t get the inside joke.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
"you cant handle sarcasm, this whole thread is sarcasm!":sarcasm:

And thats why you end sarcasm with:sarcasm: There is always a guy for every sarcastic mark stupid enough to realy mean them. When you cant even write "and the earth is flat" without a :sarcasm:...

and how about that Raymond guy huh?

Tetsuo

Boss of a Pile of Rubble
Apr 11, 2018
Michigan
"you cant handle sarcasm, this whole thread is sarcasm!":sarcasm:

And thats why you end sarcasm with:sarcasm: There is always a guy for every sarcastic mark stupid enough to realy mean them. When you cant even write "and the earth is flat" without a :sarcasm:...

and how about that Raymond guy huh?
Raymond seems like a pretty good player, maybe even good enough to make the NHL I dare say!

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
I watched the game against Skelleftea the other day and I will say the one big thing I wanted to see from him, he was doing. He was going to the middle and crashing the net and not playing the perimeter. Its only one game so I'm not going to pretend it doesnt still concern me but if he gets doing that a solid amount I think hes going to be a stud.

His actual 5 on 5 play he had some chances and was decent but on the PP his talent level really stood out. He controls the PP in a top 3 league in the world at 18, pretty impressive

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
watching draft i noticed perfettis and drysdales fathers were on the short side , as in i doubt neither shall grow much taller . but when raymond was picked some thing came up about his new father as in i guess his parents got divorced , and im wondering if any of those guys in the room were raymonds biological father ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad