RW Jeremy Bracco - Toronto Marlies, AHL (2015, 61st, TOR) II

Mickey the mouse

Jun 30, 2013
LOL. Why would they? Unless there was something wrong with them?

The kid got 64 points in 49 games, in his very first season in the O. He did great.

He played 2 years for USA Team in Ann Arbor.

So, he's not a 1999 born 1st year player in the O. He's a 1997 born player with 2 years of tier 1 Jr hockey and aprox 20 games vs NCAA Div 1 teams

Enough with the 1st year player nonsense

slashtrey

Baller
Dec 23, 2011
Kitchener wins first round playoff series 4 games to 1.

Bracco finished the series with 2 goals and 8 assists, including 1g+3a in the clinching game. Credited with 16 shots on goal in 5 games. A couple of those were high grade scoring chances. A few more of those need to start winding up in the net for JB and I believe he'll approach 100 points next year.

Captain Timo

Dec 4, 2015
Looked really good all series. He is absolutely lethal on the PP, he can really thread the needle with passes from the point.

kk87

Feb 12, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Kitchener wins first round playoff series 4 games to 1.

Bracco finished the series with 2 goals and 8 assists, including 1g+3a in the clinching game. Credited with 16 shots on goal in 5 games. A couple of those were high grade scoring chances. A few more of those need to start winding up in the net for JB and I believe he'll approach 100 points next year.

Yup, I agree. I saw two of the games in Kitchener (Games 1 and 5), and Bracco combined for a goal and 6 assists in two games. Definitely a lot of work to do defensively, but his offensive game is scary. His goal tonight was disgusting

Im Old Gregggg

Jun 22, 2010
Kitchener, On
Yup, I agree. I saw two of the games in Kitchener (Games 1 and 5), and Bracco combined for a goal and 6 assists in two games. Definitely a lot of work to do defensively, but his offensive game is scary. His goal tonight was disgusting

That toe drag was filthy, release was good too.... glad my seats had a perfect view of it :yo:

That was an entertaining series! He coasts around a lot (seems more of a mythodical approach rather than simply being lazy, gets a ton of ice time too) and is soft when he doesn't have the puck... but I still love him as a prospect I like that he has no issues going to the net and is willing to take a hit to make a play when he does have the puck. I think the defensive aspect of him will gradually improve.

He had an impressive series... and he set up atleast 6-7 other very good quality scoring chances that line mates didn't capitalize on too. Unreal vision.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009

Video or Gif?

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
14pts in 9 games in the playoffs. Kid is filthy. Probably my favorite prospect the Leafs have, I hope he can some how crack the roster in a couple years.

slashtrey

Baller
Dec 23, 2011
Bracco played in the rookie tournament and did ok, he scored the GWG in OT in the final game vs. Pittsburgh in a 6-5 win. He's now on the training camp roster for now.

Where do people think he will end up this year? Kitchener? I think it's the most likely spot unless he's really impressing in camp.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Bracco played in the rookie tournament and did ok, he scored the GWG in OT in the final game vs. Pittsburgh in a 6-5 win. He's now on the training camp roster for now.

Where do people think he will end up this year? Kitchener? I think it's the most likely spot unless he's really impressing in camp.

My guess is Kitchener, Leafs AHL team is pretty crowded, and there is no-chance he cracks the big club. Could he impress enough we send him to the AHL, possibly, but I think he ends up in Kitchener.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto

He is not close to NHL-ready. He will be in the OHL this season and probably the AHL next season.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
He is not close to NHL-ready. He will be in the OHL this season and probably the AHL next season.

My guess is he's got an OHL season, and two AHL seasons in him, before he gets a shot... if he ever does. He certainly has some skills though.

Face Of Bear

Jul 30, 2012
Definitely a 'down the road' prospect, but with all the quality young talent the Leafs have coming up the pipeline, they can afford to wait.

The Assclown

Dec 7, 2015
He's got an insane amount of skill. I don't think size will hold him back either; but with the way the Leafs' farm system is shaping up, he may have to wait a long time to have a shot at cracking the Leafs' roster when he's ready. He could be down in the AHL for 3 years before he gets his opportunity.

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
OHL definitely seems like the likely destination. Would a Konecny-level production year in Kitchener be a reasonable expectation(assuming we expect progression)/make fans happy about his progression?

Big Easy

Jan 21, 2014
SW Ontario
Definitely will be heading to Kitchener. A full season in the O getting top line minutes will be good for him. Hopefully an appearance at the WJC as well.

HockeyNightInBelfast

HockeyNightInBelfast
Mar 28, 2011
Belfast
www.facebook.com
Consider Bracco amongst the Leafs smallish wingers:

Conor Brown
Brendan Leipsic
Dmitriy Tymashov
Andreas Johnson
Bracco
Marner

Marner is not about to be traded, but the others in that group, Bracco included, I can see him + others getting to the ripe & over-ready stage & traded at some point.

Bracco sure is a cocky wee dude. Looking forward to seeing him make the US Team for the WJHC this winter & hopefully making an impression + raising his stock.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
5 point game today. He still seems very hesitant in the corners (to even lay the hit, let alone get hit). But, his vision, hands and edge work are skill very high-end. His shot seems to be further improved with added strength. Hopefully he can crack the USA WJC squad, but if he doesn't he should be a serious contender for the OHL scoring crown. Him and Mascherin should put up a lot of points together.

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
5 point game today. He still seems very hesitant in the corners (to even lay the hit, let alone get hit). But, his vision, hands and edge work are skill very high-end. His shot seems to be further improved with added strength. Hopefully he can crack the USA WJC squad, but if he doesn't he should be a serious contender for the OHL scoring crown. Him and Mascherin should put up a lot of points together.

I can't see Babcock liking him honestly. Doesn't seem to care much about defense or have any other dimension to his game other than offensive ability. If he can work on being effective without the puck than he's money imo. Luckily that's something he can learn

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I can't see Babcock liking him honestly. Doesn't seem to care much about defense or have any other dimension to his game other than offensive ability. If he can work on being effective without the puck than he's money imo. Luckily that's something he can learn

As soon as we drafted him I remember thinking that the kid is gonna need plenty of time to adjust and he'll need the AHL as a stepping stone. He has plenty of skill but needs to polish his game and if he ever does make it, it'll be because he paid his dues in the AHL.

Thebesthockey

Aug 6, 2013
big deal

is 97' is always on the ice
each PP for practically the whole two minutes
sorry but is an AHL at best

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
big deal

is 97' is always on the ice
each PP for practically the whole two minutes
sorry but is an AHL at best

Every star player in Junior plays that way unless they're on a stacked team. There are many points to be made against Bracco, but that isn't one of them.

Anyone putting a ceiling on this kid right now needs to hold off. He has done nothing but exactly what you'd expect a top prospect to do in terms of production.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Currently top 4 in OHL scoring with 6 games played.

The three players in front of him have 10, 8 and 10 games played.

At his pace he should be leading the league shortly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad