Value of: RW Alex Tuch to New York

PatLaFontaineASMR

Jul 9, 2014
Parts Unkown
Yes, and you also had Sabres fans saying the trade starts with Fox+ and one of Laf or Kakko+.

You then had fans like myself who wanted nothing to do with Eichel because of the cost to acquire him on a team that already had limited cap space.

There was horrendous trash from both fanbases., which isn't really surprising.
Where were Sabres fans saying it starts with Fox? I was in so many of those threads & I can't remember a single Sabres fan saying that.

I do remember Kakko & Laf were completely off limits. Same with Scheinder for many Rangers fans.

Most of the Rangers proposals were Chytil + Kravtsov + picks.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Where were Sabres fans saying it starts with Fox? I was in so many of those threads & I can't remember a single Sabres fan saying that.

I do remember Kakko & Laf were completely off limits. Same with Scheinder for many Rangers fans.

Most of the Rangers proposals were Chytil + Kravtsov + picks.
I have to go digging. There weren’t many but there were a few saying Fox — and a heaping amount of Rangers fans said they wouldn’t do Fox straight up. It’s a a moot point now. The fact is there were players that were untouchable. Lias Andersson and Kravtsov weren’t though which is the point I was trying to make.

Last edited:

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Alright, let's have it. I'm expecting this one to sting. Only condition: no Perrault. Can't have him. And yes, Buffalo would need to retain on Tuch.

Would Kakko, Othmann, 2024 first and Goodrow for Tuch at 50% get it done?
Sabes properly want top $ -? overpay +

We have no biz paying that worsening our long term position
NO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad