Dreger: Rutherford "in the market" for a dman

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
MN has Hunt, a LHD, making near minimum salary. Good guy, good puckmover with a surprisingly good slapper. Good on the PP. Not a defensive stopper by any means. I mean, we could offer Cole, but I know the cap hit is part of the problem.
With the somewhat puzzling acquisition of Cole, Wild now have 5 LHD...Hunt can be had.
I would bet that Guerin would do JR a solid. Wouldn't be expensive.

Reactions: banks

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
Lol. How does he still have a job?
You’re talking about HOFGMJR! His name is on the cup three times as GM! But tbh besides monumentally stupid moves like Jack Johnson he’ll make great moves like trading for Kessel or trading the corpse of Rob Scuderi for Trevor Daley. He’s not a moron like Chiarelli but more of a poo flinging monkey that randomly mashes keys. Sometimes for good, sometimes for ill. But never with a plan.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Must hurt missing the feeding frenzy from when Ian Cole was on the market.

OtherThingsILike

May 6, 2020
Pittsburgh
You’re talking about HOFGMJR! His name is on the cup three times as GM! But tbh besides monumentally stupid moves like Jack Johnson he’ll make great moves like trading for Kessel or trading the corpse of Rob Scuderi for Trevor Daley. He’s not a moron like Chiarelli but more of a poo flinging monkey that randomly mashes keys. Sometimes for good, sometimes for ill. But never with a plan.
No, he always has a plan. It's just not always something that makes sense to anyone else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad