Dreger: Rutherford "in the market" for a dman

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Yep lets keep this D when healthy together and watch what happens. Sully is a joke now and the Pens need less of sully's stick on puck D and a player or two that can actually be a physical presence. So yes I move a Petts who has some value but a insane contract extension by grampa. Since Dumo is not close to a top pair D right now and Pens are still in that camp he is and Matheson who I think can be a good second pairing D man but that contract is simply unmovable. POJ will see more physical forwards and will struggle which is to be expected. But his mobility and hockey awareness is really good and he has a great future. So yes I take the D from Minny and move Riikola in another deal as well.

Yes, because we can really afford a physical D who can also keep up with the system.

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
Dermott will cost assets. Honka was free. Unless it's for Laffy, ERod, or even - more ideally - ZAR, I don't see it. Begs the question why Toronto would as well.
Dermotts value gas dropped a fair bit ..cant see him bringing back more than a 3rd line winger

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad