GDT: Russia Vs USA - 12/25 - 9:30 PM ET - TSN/NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
This thread is funny,
I'm starting to think that some of the USA fans would be pissed if Caufield scored the next goal.
:laugh:

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
Also can't believe the Sens passed up on so many guys to take Sanderson so high

you not the only one and i am a sens fan.. i was Pissed when we took him.. and watching this game only making my anger more lol. but what you expect with cueball dumbass dorian in charge.

Reactions: HugoSimon

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Boldy has pretty clearly been the best player in my bias eyes. I will say that Caufield has definitely been the most dangerous. I think Boldy, Beniers, Caufield, and Brink have been the only good forwards.
Berard hasnt looked bad either.Admittedly im biased as a Rangers fan lol

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
That's a high risk play even if it works out, it wasn't the right call, he was pressured and wanted to get rid of it.

Usually players that just want to get rid of it throw it down the boards and the puck is easily kept in the zone by the other team. He had an option to break out the puck with control rather easily if Berard was more aware of what was going on around him.

We see Chabot do that often in Ottawa, Karlsson did it a ton, it's the most effective way to break out when you have control right down the middle. That was bad luck, if it was a normal game no one would be talking about that. It's the WJC everything is amplified.

All that being said, I don't think he had a good game. He was average, you can see the skating ability and that he thinks the game at a high level but he's bobbling the puck and not moving as confidently as he can. The entire D has been that way though tonight, even York has been brutal in the 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad