GDT: Running Out of Ideas: Devils @ Sabres, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Coming in peace from the Sabres board. Some of you might know me from the Binghamton Devils thread, since I'm a season ticket holder there.

Always like watching Devils games to see the old B-Devils. Not too many out there tonight, but hopefully Seney can do something for me tonight, always liked him.

For those of you who hate our broadcast crew, at least you can laugh along at Rob Ray with us. Like how he accidentally said "defecate" instead of "difficult" in the first period.
Anyway, here's to hoping we can all stay awake through this one. Cheers. :cheers:
We have another middle aged guy on our broadcast crew, who played during the same era and constantly makes gaffes like the one you just described Rob Ray making.:laugh:

Reactions: Maine Fan and ek93

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Oof. What a period. Gille Senn...maybe he stops goals by lulling everyone to sleep with his incredible voice. If he's not in the booth in 15 years someone screwed up.

Reactions: My3Sons

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
His stats suck, but aren't that bad relative to his age for the league.
Stats, especially on the worst team, is pointless. Of course everything's going to be worse with 0 defense. I'll wait till hes in our system to evaluate him

Reactions: Maine Fan

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
I don’t know that I’d go so far as to say he held him back so much as Nico just deferred to him all the time.
eh, I see them as one in the same from a development standpoint

Hall wasnt a negative, just a barrier to Hischier playing his true game

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad