GDT: Running Out of Ideas: Devils @ Sabres, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
hes been garbage in my opinion, Coleman will last he wont
I think he's off the team after this year.

Probably gets a one year deal on a one way contract, based off what he did last year and the fact that he's a former first round pick.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I hope that they eventually give Coleman the opportunity to play in the top 6

Camille the Eel

What an atrocious period of hockey that was to watch.
We sure do ice the puck a lot and also throw it away with no real idea of making a play a lot when we do get possession.

Never saw a team do it as much as we do. Just turn the puck over and seem relieved that it isn’t in our net yet.

Puck possession wise that was Buffalo’s period except for the odd play or two by us.

Hope we can turn that around a bit in the 2d and 3d.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
pietila brings more than noesen at this point

Lets not get crazy here. They bring the same level of nothingness at this point. At least Noesen has proven he is capable of playing in this league; something Pietila will never do.

Something that really annoys me about this team is how poorly they defend with their sticks even when they have a good gap. They just aimlessly hold their stick out and don't block any passing or shooting lane. They never move their sticks around. It's just like passing or shooting around a traffic cone.

ek93

Dec 28, 2014
New York
Coming in peace from the Sabres board. Some of you might know me from the Binghamton Devils thread, since I'm a season ticket holder there.

Always like watching Devils games to see the old B-Devils. Not too many out there tonight, but hopefully Seney can do something for me tonight, always liked him.

For those of you who hate our broadcast crew, at least you can laugh along at Rob Ray with us. Like how he accidentally said "defecate" instead of "difficult" in the first period.
Anyway, here's to hoping we can all stay awake through this one. Cheers. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille