GDT: Running Out of Ideas: Devils @ Sabres, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Shame on me for thinking santini would be a solid nhl player. Hes terrible
one turnover makes you think this?

From a coaching perspective I cant ask for more from Santini lately, hes been spectacular in his own end and getting more involved offensively

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hes barely had any games over the last two years. Still time, besides that play he has been doing good things.
I think he's been solid since he's been back in.

They just can't fall into the trap of loading him up with minutes and against tough opposition.

Although I do think last year was a bit of an anomaly when he had that -800 corsi or whatever it was. I do think he was bad, but he wasn't that bad. That would suggest he's possibly the worst player in the history of hockey and he never looked THAT bad. That was almost unsustainably bad.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I think he's been solid since he's been back in.

They just can't fall into the trap of loading him up with minutes and against tough opposition.

Although I do think last year was a bit of an anomaly when he had that -800 corsi or whatever it was. I do think he was bad, but he wasn't that bad. That would suggest he's possibly the worst player in the history of hockey and he never looked THAT bad. That was almost unsustainably bad.
That Vats Santini pairing has settled down and looks strong as of late. Maybe they compliment each other well.

Edit: Although Vatanen had to clean up Steves mess a lot lately lol

Reactions: Bleedred

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
That Vats Santini pairing has settled down and looks strong as of late. Maybe they compliment each other well.

Edit: Although Vatanen had to clean up Steves mess a lot lately lol
im very curious why theyre trying Vatanen on the left, has me thinking wild thoughts......

also Vatanen with any defensively strong partner should mesh well

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
wood is as noticeable as a cold sore on a first date. love seeing him play like this

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Who the hell is this idiot? I've never even heard of his name before these commercials and he's playing MSG?

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I like to see Coleman play on Nico's left side for a few shifts

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I feel like we're looking a bit like we did when we played the Blue Jackets in Columbus, only we didn't score first.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I feel like lately, the GDT after a loss is really quiet.

It's kind of like a drop in ratings after a filler episode of a TV show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad