Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
But Ramo can play 70 games.

Only if it's spread over two seasons.

benout.gif

joeyabs

May 15, 2013
SoDoSoPa
Noticed Max Reinhart got waived by Nashville. Does that trigger the conditions on the trade and revoke the 4th rounder?

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
How would you guys feel about a Granlund for Tinordi swap?
is it enough?

Meh, I'd rather trade a guy like Wotherspoon for Tinordi. We have depth on the back-end all of a sudden. I think we need to keep our young forwards, especially Granlund because he can be sent to the minors without waivers for another season.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
We should definitely claim that Max Reinhart guy.

Kind of find it odd he was sent down this quick. He's been good in the preseason for the Preds. I guess that kind of tells a sad story about our prospect system not even 4 years ago. This kid was considered our best forward.

Aug 21, 2014
Kind of find it odd he was sent down this quick. He's been good in the preseason for the Preds. I guess that kind of tells a sad story about our prospect system not even 4 years ago. This kid was considered our best forward.

15 goals in 19 playoff games though. The hype was deserved, the moral of the story is a prospects have like an 80% bust rate.

Starix

Jan 31, 2015
Friedman reports that Boston is in the market for a defenseman. BT get on the phone and rob Sweeney again for Engelland.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Things I hate to admit as a Flames fan, part 1: I had no idea that Reinhart was traded to Nashville. WTF is wrong with me?

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
And Glencross was released from the Leafs

Career pretty much over.....

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
a second and a third is looking pretty good for a player not able to make a deflated Toronto squad less then a year later

Yeah, Glencross's value just disappeared in less than a year.

A year ago, one could argue he's one of the Flames top wingers....lol

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
And Glencross was released from the Leafs

Career pretty much over.....
Glencross right now is walking around with dollar signs in his eyes as if he were a Looney Tunes character. He could have just as easily have been cut because they couldn't agree to a contract.

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
Glencross right now is walking around with dollar signs in his eyes as if he were a Looney Tunes character. He could have just as easily have been cut because they couldn't agree to a contract.

In a strange way I don't even blame him, if he can't get a decent contract, no reason for him to spend the time travelling all the time when he could just work full time on his ranch and be with his family, to me that would be worth making less.

Plus he can probably set up other things relating to his ranch here in
Alberta. Won't pay him as much as the NHL, but more than survivable plus the time with family and stuff. He's kind of a unique case in a way. Most players have no idea what to do with their lives once they have to quit hockey, Glencross has had his stuff set up for a while now. So for all the talk about him being dumb to take the hometown discount, he is also one of the few who has their **** in order for when/if hockey is gone. So respect for that at least

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
In a strange way I don't even blame him, if he can't get a decent contract, no reason for him to spend the time travelling all the time when he could just work full time on his ranch and be with his family, to me that would be worth making less.

Plus he can probably set up other things relating to his ranch here in
Alberta. Won't pay him as much as the NHL, but more than survivable plus the time with family and stuff. He's kind of a unique case in a way. Most players have no idea what to do with their lives once they have to quit hockey, Glencross has had his stuff set up for a while now. So for all the talk about him being dumb to take the hometown discount, he is also one of the few who has their **** in order for when/if hockey is gone. So respect for that at least

Yeah except he was on PTO with the Leafs, how low can you get?
there was some desperation there.

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
He probably figured with all the players they shipped out, they were his best shot to look like he could play in a top six, and thus maybe get a $2 million or so contract for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia