Rumor: Rumours & Proposals Thread | Trade Deadline Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
I saw Granlunds name out there. The good Granlund from Minny just to clarify. He could be a really nice fit with Drai on the 2nd line and versatile being able to play C or wing. Would have to move some cap to fit him in though.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I saw Granlunds name out there. The good Granlund from Minny just to clarify. He could be a really nice fit with Drai on the 2nd line and versatile being able to play C or wing. Would have to move some cap to fit him in though.
I don't think we can afford it. Not to mention he's a year away from being a UFA.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
What the heck are they doing there? He's one of their best players.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Wow.. Cliff Pu went for Skinner 7 months ago. Now future considerations? Yikes..

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
I have no idea why it would be announced like this:

So Pu has been traded twice in the past year and hasn't had a great start to his AHL career looking at the numbers. Seems weird though that Carolina would trade a key piece they got for Skinner just for future considerations when Pu is only 20 and in his first professional season.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
"Things have really cooled off, not much going on."

"There's a really good chance the Oilers stand pat." - Rishaug

worst-episode-ever.jpg

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
Looks like NJ is looking to trade Marcus Johansson for a 2nd.

Our 2nd is as good as any 2nd they are going to get.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Brian Burke says he is really impressed with Keith Gretzky's grasp of the Oilers' situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad