Rumor: Rumours & Proposals Thread | Trade Deadline Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
He makes less than 2 mil. Like wth??? He’s one of the few players who actually gaf, has actual skill along with grit. Try playing a season where you don’t know if your on the first line or fourth , that’s what his seasons been like which people don’t realize, Give the guy a break, the award for dumbest penalty taker on this team could honestly go to a few other players, Larson? Nurse?

$2M for an inconsistent fourth liner is about $1M too much.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Since when has TSN been so unwatchable. Only guy I respect is Bob. Had to switch to Sportsnet of all places to actually get a professional discussion and not watch stupid skits.

Reactions: Hemsky is a gangsta

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Since when has TSN been so unwatchable. Only guy I respect is Bob. Had to switch to Sportsnet of all places to actually get a professional discussion and not watch stupid skits.

They’ve been going downhill ever since they lost their NHL contract.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
James Duthie looks like he's going to puke from drinking that pickle juice. Now they are practicing their short game with an actual putting green in studio. What the hell is going on TSN? You guys should stick to CFL and Curling.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Yea it's brutal. And the actual analysis segments are from Steve Simmons and Bruce Arthur.

Can't get much worse.

Reactions: TB12

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North

Duthie - "Jeff, tell us your trade analysis on the Weal deal while putting"

O'Neill - "I don't care about the trade"

Yeah but if food or your hard-on for the Leafs were involved, you'd be all over that you POS.

Reactions: TB12 and McDrai

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
James Duthie looks like he's going to puke from drinking that pickle juice. Now they are practicing their short game with an actual putting green in studio. What the hell is going on TSN? You guys should stick to CFL and Curling.

The trade deadline show is always 2 or 3 hours too long imo

Gregsky99

Dec 16, 2012
Traded over from Tsn to sportsnet. Sportsnet has a Popeyes commercial on so it was already a win.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
I see Matheson, as typical for a (trade deadline) day, forgot to take his meds again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad