Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Last thread hit 1k. Can be found here.

---

#TeamSoli
zKUySOo.png

#TeamCloned
GlI9xwb.png

Continue bending the knee and maybe I'll keep you around HFOil past the deadline.

Reactions: Cloned

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Don't want Ceci. We missed the boat big time with Neiderreiter IMO. He would've been great. Mantha would be another great add.

I am fine with parting with all the draft picks we have, considering most of them turn out to be total failures. Trade a few 1sts away for players like Mantha and Neiderreiter who produce AT WORST 0.5 PPG clip, and the chances of you landing players like that in the draft are very slim.

Reactions: Homesick

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Just having a listen to the 31 Thoughts Podcast that dropped a couple hours ago. Their opening dialogue is about the Oilers, a few rumour related bits:

- Friedman is back tracking on Puljujarvi. Best way to put it... he's not being shopped, but there's listening happening. Resonates what McKenzie and Dreger have mentioned in the recent.

- The last couple of days we're hearing a lot more about lottery protection clause on our 1st round pick in a trade. This is a good thing, but it sounds more likely that they're far enough down the rabbit hole towards moving the pick. Danger.

- Friedman brings up that we've had eyes for Jake Virtanen in the past like he did in the blog version.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Listened to the Bobcast earlier and McKenzie was musing if Frank Seravalli knew anything about a MDZ-for-Schenn deal when he put them next to each other on TSN's Trade Bait List.

Just for funsies, here's what's next to the Oilers assets on the board:

2. Simmonds
3. Ferland
4. Zuccarello
5. EDM 2019 1st
6. Bobrovsky
7. Dougie Hamilton
13. Coyle
14. Hayes
15. Pulju
16. Talbot

17. Muzzin
18. Parayko
19. Bjugstad

I'd be pretty choked about our 1st for Zucc or Bob. I'd be really upset about Pulju for Hayes. Why hasn't Chia pulled off Talbot for Muzzin? :sarcasm:

Reactions: ThreeOfAPerfectPair

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Don't want Ceci. We missed the boat big time with Neiderreiter IMO. He would've been great. Mantha would be another great add.

I am fine with parting with all the draft picks we have, considering most of them turn out to be total failures. Trade a few 1sts away for players like Mantha and Neiderreiter who produce AT WORST 0.5 PPG clip, and the chances of you landing players like that in the draft are very slim.
Nino was good when he was cheap... at 5.25M ...he is not what we need.

Reactions: CornKicker

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Listened to the Bobcast earlier and McKenzie was musing if Frank Seravalli knew anything about a MDZ-for-Schenn deal when he put them next to each other on TSN's Trade Bait List.

Just for funsies, here's what's next to the Oilers assets on the board:

2. Simmonds
3. Ferland
4. Zuccarello
5. EDM 2019 1st
6. Bobrovsky
7. Dougie Hamilton
13. Coyle
14. Hayes
15. Pulju
16. Talbot

17. Muzzin
18. Parayko
19. Bjugstad

I'd be pretty choked about our 1st for Zucc or Bob. I'd be really upset about Pulju for Hayes. Why hasn't Chia pulled off Talbot for Muzzin? :sarcasm:
Pretty sure its not value wise considering parayko is at 18.

Coyle would be a buy low candidate

Reactions: HandsUpForBelchior

Navx94

Sponsor
Jan 17, 2019
If you’re trading the first non protected shouldn’t you pull the trigger sooner rather than later? Seems silly to wait that being said I really hope it’s lottery protected.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Last thread hit 1k. Can be found here.

---

#TeamSoli
zKUySOo.png

#TeamCloned
GlI9xwb.png

Continue bending the knee and maybe I'll keep you around HFOil past the deadline.

Talk about Karma. I seem to recall @Cloned trading OilBleeder and @Mowzie to the Islanders for Law. Infact I still have this...

tsnREPORT.png

mowzie-1.gif
oilbleeder.gif

He also waived and assigned @jumptheshark and @Bryanbryoil to the minors (leafs board).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad