Rumor: Rumours & Proposals | McKenzie: "EDM and Tyson Barrie are getting closer to a multi-year contract"

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
Even in the last 2 years Hyman has a modified no move.... we really went all in on this contract. I am surprised by the confidence we seem to have in this decision given the light track record injury history and age. It is definitely not a "safe" decision. KH: Big risk taker, big game hunter.... just that the game looks more like a scrappy hyena than a trophy lion from this perspective.

jeg

Jun 16, 2015
Man is our D really going to be:

Nurse-Barrie
Keith-Ceci
Russell-Bouchard
Koekkoek/Lagesson?

Something like that?

That seems definitely worse than what we iced game 4 vs WPG.
I’d say we keep bear unless we get a noticeable upgrade. If I don’t see how that’s remotely worse it’s hands down waaaay better

North

Jun 25, 2009
Imagine that. How come no one talks about Coleman breaking down either? Guy is 29, plays a hard game and stats don’t scream too 6. I hope they overpay to get him to come to Canada

People were saying his contract would be upwards of 6 mill.

Reactions: Oilhawks

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Imagine that. How come no one talks about Coleman breaking down either? Guy is 29, plays a hard game and stats don’t scream too 6. I hope they overpay to get him to come to Canada

Looking forward to the dumb sarcastic tweets from idiots like Sid Sixiero and Wyshibski.

Actually what am I thinking - this is the Flames signing him so there will only be praise.

Wyshibski out of the gate early with a sarcastic tweet about how dumb Holland is for giving a NMC to Hyman, as if every single long term deal given out in UFA doesn’t have a NMC. He’s such an annoying little rat.

MettleMcOiler

5-14-6-1
Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton

Very bizarre that Dubas would refuse that.

Hyman was a 5th round draft pick.

You have an opportunity to draft and develop another player like Hyman with 2 more draft picks. Those are 2 more skates on ice developing prospects.

Even 1 draft pick would have been a steal. Glad it didn't go through. We have Mügenberger and Petrov as prospects now.

Reactions: OILSLICK94
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad