Rumor: Rumours and Proposals Thread: what next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Unless he announces something that's already happened, I don't think Holland is going to give any hints of anything in this presser.

Weird to have a GM who keeps everything so close to his chest.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Guys can anyone give me something about this Hamilton thing? Was there more said after that Seravelli thing??

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
You might be right, we don't know that for sure. Edmonton still is very low on the list of places UFAs want to go.
Yep it’s right at the bottom still. Which makes it so odd that @Zackando Kassani would resort to calling Larsson a toddler simply because he chose to play hockey not in Edmonton. Some classic small man syndrome going on there.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Was there anything said about Hamilton after that Seravelli thing about Hamilton?

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I mean to this end, why try. Just build internally and force people with trades.
Your brand of shitposting is no better than mine.

I would love if Hamilton came here. But the reality is that this is still a team that has to overpay to attract even marginal free agents. He's going to be a highly sought after commodity.

Klimando Kostani

Sep 17, 2013
Victoria
Yep it’s right at the bottom still. Which makes it so odd that @Zackando Kassani would resort to calling Larsson a toddler simply because he chose to play hockey not in Edmonton. Some classic small man syndrome going on there.

You love arguing on boards every day so much that you actually think Larsson left because of it.

That's your world view. Larsson was reading posts here, and he left cause of it.

Wild mental gymnastics, but I suppose of this place is your whole life then why wouldn't you think it mattered to the players

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I'm not one to post things from sources, but someone I trust had mentioned it awhile ago and I thought nothing of it but it was confirmed again last night.

Larsson wasn't a Tippett fan.

Take it for what it's worth. I personally don't understand it as they seem like a good match, but for whatever reason Larsson just wasn't a fan.

Reactions: nabob and Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad