Rumor: Rumours and Proposals Thread: Draft Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
I mean, he is, but not at the salary he makes. That's an incredibly low bar to leap over.

If he's playing 23 minutes a night for the Oilers you can say good night to any hopes of a lengthy season.
I personally think he will look very good playing much less. This team really doesn't have much "leadership" to speak of. I thought he looked better than most of our D in our playins against them.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
It's mindboggling lol. This is a guy who is effin leaving. Get rid of some of our deadweight and tell that twerp to f*** off and we will wait.

All GMs know that they can squeeze this guy though

reface-2021-07-23-10-22-31.gif

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
I mean, he is, but not at the salary he makes. That's an incredibly low bar to leap over.

If he's playing 23 minutes a night for the Oilers you can say good night to any hopes of a lengthy season.
Keith’s cap is two years. Perfect stop gap for guys like Broberg and Samurokov. His cap isn’t holding us back from anything right now.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I personally think he will look very good playing much less. This team really doesn't have much "leadership" to speak of. I thought he looked better than most of our D in our playins against them.
Yes but then Vegas made him and the rest of the Hawks look like the scrubs they were.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
All GMs know that they can squeeze this guy though

View attachment 455681
lol. My main thing is a goalie. I will lose all faith if we do not have a competent started here before the season starts. We might as well put up a white flag. First shot Kosko and Smith is too old. Hard to repeat what he did last year in the regular season.

Is Stalock still here or did they lock him up in the basement at Rogers Place after we got him.

Reactions: McVirginOil

McVirginOil

Jun 30, 2014
lol. My main thing is a goalie. I will lose all faith if we do not have a competent started here before the season starts. We might as well put up a white flag. First shot Kosko and Smith is too old. Hard to repeat what he did last year in the regular season.

Is Stalock still here or did they lock him up in the basement at Rogers Place after we got him.
Be careful when you say that, Holland supporters may come at your neck.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
It's mindboggling lol. This is a guy who is effin leaving. Get rid of some of our deadweight and tell that twerp to f*** off and we will wait.
Yeh he's literally done with "no chance" he goes back to the Leafs. That's how she breaks sometimes when players become UFAs and you't afford them anymore, they leave. Yet here's Dubas trying to squeeze Holland for compensation. What the f*** compensation do they expect, THEY walked away from Hyman.

Althought I will say, I am interested to see how this GM battle works out, if only to see if Holland really is as bad a negotiator as some of his recent moves and misses may suggest.

Reactions: hockeywiz542

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009

Yeah, if we bring back Koskinen then we may as well write off the season. I don't see him rebounding here and I doubt Smith can replicate his previous performance.

space321

May 11, 2011

Why do people keep talking about playins? that was a year ago and there's been a whole season of games between then and now

The Keith now is not the same as the Keith in the playins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad