Rumor: Rumours and Proposals Thread | Breaking The (Bank On) Hyman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I know trying to rationalize in hindsight is terrible sometimes but if Larsson was already signed that could have delayed Holland making this Keith deal till after the expansion draft. Possibly even making a deal with the Kraken with retained salary.

I imagine Holland even tried that with the Kraken.

I hope with Holland’s presser coming up he'll have a positive update on Nurse's contract.
I don't think Nurse is a focus right now with us having a ton of roster spots to fill. Tons of time to sign Nurse.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
MacTavish's drafting strategy was peep holes?
EE6-MKKXkAQgzGp.jpg

"mmmm yess... that looks visually better."

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I don’t see how it shows he’s mentally fragile at all. Choosing to leave a toxic environment does not mean a person is mentally fragile. That’s a horrible take

For NHL hockey if you can't play under a high degree of stress then playing for a team in a Canadian market or even a team that is aiming to go deep in the playoffs is not for you.

You need to have a high degree of mental toughness for that and not everyone is cut out for that.

For those players, NHL markets like Arizona and indeed Seattle are a better fit.

Nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: Klimando Kostani

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
So pretty much only thing Holland is doing apparently at the moment is a buyout and drafting a forward.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
I think it's interesting you now thing Larssons a toddler who follows message boards and left Edmonton over it.
I see you have digressed intellectually since yesterday. Didn’t think that was possible after you called him a baby for leaving because of Keith being traded for.

you’re failing really badly at your attempt to flip how embarrassed you are about how childish you acted yesterday onto me. It’s a terrible look man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad