• Yah!

• Naw!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
No iam sure it's still relevant. He certainly cost himself some money this year.

True, but he still has a good chance of being traded to a contender. The buffalo move still confused me when he could've chose elsewhere like here, Nashville, or Colorado.

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
True, but he still has a good chance of being traded to a contender. The buffalo move still confused me when he could've chose elsewhere like here, Nashville, or Colorado.
The only thing I can think (hope) of is that he knew he needed to wait a year before signing here so he took the biggest and shortest deal he could find...

Reactions: McAsuno

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Even better!
Twice as many goals and Hall and Eichel combined
Mad respect

So it must be Hall and Eichel's fault for the Buffalo Sabres being an organizational nightmare then, amirite? If you deny that Hall would help this team, that's just non sense coming out of you. Its not Hall's fault that the sabres suck just the same of it not being Eichel's fault. Also the Oilers have been interested in Eric Staal too, but his 3 goalsssssss right?

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
5 months (that's long to you?) ago still doesn't change the fact that he could still be traded here. Also was answering the question in regards to posters wanting clarification for Johnston's comment.
What I don't get is that Hall was offered a contract. He could have been here. He chased the $$. I would take him if he took a discount, that's it.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
So it must be Hall and Eichel's fault for the Buffalo Sabres being an organizational nightmare then, amirite? If you deny that Hall would help this team, that's just non sense coming out of you. Its not Hall's fault that the sabres suck just the same of it not being Eichel's fault. Also the Oilers have been interested in Eric Staal too, but his 3 goalsssssss right?
Exactly. Eichel is garbage with that line of thinking I guess.

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
and Yotes got worse when Hall joined them
Crazy how it’s Never Hall’s fault

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
What I don't get is that Hall was offered a contract. He could have been here. He chased the $$. I would take him if he took a discount, that's it.

Chase the bread and then get traded to a contender for a playoff run is the only way I can view it.
The lack of production and Buffalo being a cesspool taking L's definitely should lower his value making it easier for a trade. We'll see what happens.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Chase the bread and then get traded to a contender for a playoff run is the only way I can view it.
The lack of production and Buffalo being a cesspool taking L's definitely should lower his value making it easier for a trade. We'll see what happens.
I think he thought Buffalo was actually going to take a step this year.

Instead the whole team just sucks.

Hockey careers are short, dont blame him for taking the most money.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
When Edmonton looses part blame of course.

200.gif

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Doug Armstrong...yikes.

This is why you need to draft one goalie a year and scour Europe to find free agents.

Binnington has been less than impressive lately and in the bubble.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Hall and Eichel isn’t the main reason Buffalo sucks. But if you focus only on their line. They’re pretty awful this season. Who do you blame at this point?

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
When Edmonton looses part blame of course.
I am not even saying I would love a Hall back

i try to separate the player from the team. what is he good at? What is he bad at? Does he benefit the team as a low cost rental? Long term wise?

I can't speak to any partying and other crap. I am sure he was like Stoll and Torres and did his share of partying here when he was younger. He still performed.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Target Reinhart from Buffalo, not Hall.

More versatile, younger, less injury prone, can play center, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad