• Naw!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Of course they share in the blame lol
Yes, I do agree partly. Here it has been more of a bad supporting cast I would say.

If I am looking at Hall, I just look to see if he will help this team being on the 2nd line here right now. That, of course, also depends on what a guy like him would cost.

i would never pay top dollar for him. He is a support player. An elite one at that. I would not be unhappy with him though. I think that is crazy talk.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
See? Not his fault, ever...
For a so-called “line driver”, he not doing much of it

Any star in this league can drive the line for the yotes and the yotes would still lose if their goalies had major injury issues. Way to miss the main point of that, good lord.

Hall and Eichel isn’t the main reason Buffalo sucks. But if you focus only on their line. They’re pretty awful this season. Who do you blame at this point?

I honestly don't know. I don't pay attention to the sabres. Everybody doesn't know why they're like that. A lot of sabre fans I see pin a lot of the issues on Krueger. I don't even think McDavid would get them out of their decade of darkness if they won the lottery after obviously tanking.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

When you look at goals against like this, you can't put the main blame in the sabres stars. That kind of D is just putrid

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021

When you look at goals against like this, you can't put the main blame in the sabres stars. That kind of D is just putrid

You can find goals like that against every team in the league, not saying I disagree with your point but that video proves nothing.

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
The only thing I can think (hope) of is that he knew he needed to wait a year before signing here so he took the biggest and shortest deal he could find...
This is what Johnson pretty much said. Oilers and Hall could not make the finances work.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Where/when was this report?
Yeah, I don't see anything anywhere unless it was on the radio.
Chris Johnston said it on Dangle's podcast right after Hall signed with the Sabres. He said he thinks Hall wants to come back to Edmonton, but the Oilers didn't have much cap room to realistically get him last offseason (they offered one season at $4.5M; Colorado offered $4M).

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
I would not be opposed to Hall coming back. Lets hope the cap goes up in 3 years and not 4 as well. It should rise nicely.

I think he would play very well here. He would be 3rd fiddle. No pressure

Last edited:

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
Chris Johnston said it on Dangle's podcast right after Hall signed with the Sabres. He said he thinks Hall wants to come back to Edmonton, but the Oilers didn't have much cap room to realistically get him last offseason (they offered one season at $4.5M; Colorado offered $4M).

If that number is true, Hall might have been better off in the long run to take Edmonton's deal, assuming it was for 1 year. Barrie may have hit a homerun in that respect.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
If something like Hall + Ullmark for Kosko + 1st is an option I would jump on that. Add any prospect besides Bro/Bouch/Holloway/Samo idc make it happen.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Ullmark is probably out until late March, so that kind of throws a wrench in the gears for any trade with him.

Kind of sucks since Buffalo seems like the only team that might have a use for Koskinen.

Reactions: 780il

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Ullmark is probably out until late March, so that kind of throws a wrench in the gears for any trade with him.

Kind of sucks since Buffalo seems like the only team that might have a use for Koskinen.
Quarantine is 2 weeks anyways.

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
I read on Insider trading that the NHL is trying to do something to lower the quarantine time....

They won’t. And if they do, the government will have to cave in far more places.

they’ve been trying for much longer than that article existed. It won’t happen. It shouldn’t. Our entertainment isn’t special and important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad