Rumor: Rumors & Proposals: You have a source, and you have a source, everyone has a source..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Up the Irons

Mar 9, 2008
Canada
Also there were incidents in the past that give us an indication of what you got with Subban:

-He fought Gallagher in practice last year
-He's publicly had more than one altercation with Plekanec in the past
-He's also reportedly had scuffles with Desharnais, Mathieu Darche, Louis Leblanc and even an assistant coach in the past few years
-Gill called him out in the dressing room for throwing his gear all over the floor and disrespecting the training and equipment staff
-Also during Subban's contract dispute both Markov and Josh Georges made a couple of digs toward PK making others believe he wasn't well liked

These are just a few I can think of off the top of my head. I know a lot of Habs fans downplayed these incidents and perhaps they were blown a little out of proportion but the fact is these altercations actually happened and when there's this many incidents then there must be something to it.

Hmmmm. Sounds like a prima Donna. From the Oilers standpoint, probably still worth the risks as even the biggest diva would know that, with McD around, you are not 'the man'.

Who knows?

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Also there were incidents in the past that give us an indication of what you got with Subban:

-He fought Gallagher in practice last year
-He's publicly had more than one altercation with Plekanec in the past
-He's also reportedly had scuffles with Desharnais, Mathieu Darche, Louis Leblanc and even an assistant coach in the past few years
-Gill called him out in the dressing room for throwing his gear all over the floor and disrespecting the training and equipment staff
-Also during Subban's contract dispute both Markov and Josh Georges made a couple of digs toward PK making others believe he wasn't well liked

These are just a few I can think of off the top of my head. I know a lot of Habs fans downplayed these incidents and perhaps they were blown a little out of proportion but the fact is these altercations actually happened and when there's this many incidents then there must be something to it.

The Oilers never have incidents like this.

Maybe the players just don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad