Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread: "Whatever"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
To me, something around Foegele and Kubalik makes sense. Certainly not for Yamo though.

Kane - McDavid - Yamamoto
Hyman - Draisaitl - Kubalik
McLeod - RNH - Puljujarvi

Lots of size and a better mix for that top 9.

jukon

NHL Point Leader
Mar 17, 2011
It was mentioned on his 31 Thoughts podcast.

I only remember this because I had always been in support of getting Fleury so was pretty significant for me to get the idea out of my mind as a possibility.

Would not have happened if I only read it on HF or some random on Twitter
I know Friedman said Varlamov wouldn't waive for Edmonton. If it was in a podcast I guess that's why I can't find any reference of it.

I think it is was actual news that Friedman had, rather than speculation, he would bring it up more often.

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
The only reason I have hope that we don’t waste a pick on “bigger Kris Russell” is that Ol’ Dutch said he wouldn’t spend a 1st on a rental, which is what this guy is probably going to go for

Wasn't Kris Russell our best dman last playoffs? I seem to recall him actually playing really well come playoff time.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Kubalik is more rounded, bigger and has a far better shot release. But he falls in the same category as Athanasiou. Both hold value due to past accomplishments and have been made available due to poor performance.

He makes sense at low cost because he's a rental. Anything more than a 3rd and it's frivolous. Regardless of what happens, they're not qualifying him.
Meant more so the fact he produc d somewhat elsewhere but would come here and turn into a 20 pt player because reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad