Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread: "Whatever"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Conversely, I don't see any sources (other than fans assumptions) saying he wouldn't come to Edmonton.
This is very true. We’ve been programmed to expect the worst after the Heatley, Nylander fiascos haha

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
Can you find the link? The only news I have is that MAF has declined to be traded to Washington.

It was mentioned on his 31 Thoughts podcast.

I only remember this because I had always been in support of getting Fleury so was pretty significant for me to get the idea out of my mind as a possibility.

Would not have happened if I only read it on HF or some random on Twitter

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
It was mentioned on his 31 Thoughts podcast.

I only remember this because I had always been in support of getting Fleury so was pretty significant for me to get the idea out of my mind as a possibility.

Would not have happened if I only read it on HF or some random on Twitter
giphy.gif

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Keith being moved doesn't seem realistic... he wants to be near his son (In BC I assume)... and he has a NMC. Why would he agree to any trade back to the USA when he specifically came to EDM based on that geographical preference.

The only (extremely remote) chance he's traded is if he goes to Calgary/Vancouver... but I can't even fathom that happening because right now Keith is one of the best Oilers dmen (Ceci/Keith/Nurse) and you are just creating another big hole in your D by removing him.

Reactions: gordonhught

Trafalgar Sadge Law

Nov 8, 2007
Please avoid Chiarot like the plague thanks. Also no thanks to Yamamoto for Kubalik. Yams is cost controlled and been playing the best hockey since 2020 under Woodcroft.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Please avoid Chiarot like the plague thanks. Also no thanks to Yamamoto for Kubalik. Yams is cost controlled and been playing the best hockey since 2020 under Woodcroft.

I only have interest in moving Kassian or Barrie for Kubalik. Holland better not do Chicago another favor.

Trafalgar Sadge Law

Nov 8, 2007
I only have interest in moving Kassian or Barrie for Kubalik. Holland better not do Chicago another favor.
Yup pretty much. If we can dump term then go ahead and do it but sounds like it's gonna be something stupid like Yamamoto. I have no trust in Holland to not f*** this up and prioritize Kassian over Yamamoto b/c of useless crap like experience, intangibles, character, and colour of beard.

Reactions: McAsuno

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
All these insiders are crap. Seems the best they can do is call a trade like 15 minutes before it happens. These guys are all about speculation and clicks. When is the last time someone truly had inside information on an Oilers trade well before it happened?

Maybe I missed it.
Adam from Leduc had Keith to the Oilers the night we were eliminated from last years playoffs. Everyone laughed then it turned out he was right.

Reactions: McDoused

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Yeah I don't like him. Guy is massively overrated.

The only reason I have hope that we don’t waste a pick on “bigger Kris Russell” is that Ol’ Dutch said he wouldn’t spend a 1st on a rental, which is what this guy is probably going to go for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad