Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread: We're so f***ed. Shit out of luck. Hardwired to self-destruct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukon

NHL Point Leader
Mar 17, 2011
I don’t see Washington or St Louis moving those guys

St Louis will be in a bit of cap crunch next year. It could come down to them letting Perron walk to sign Husso. They might rather spend $1.5M or less on Lindgren than around $3M on Husso. And if they know that they will not re-sign Husso, do they trade him to get an asset back?

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Thing that worries me about Vanecek is .909 would probably be more like ... .900 behind our D?

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Korpisalo did this a few minutes ago:

Tell me that's not Leako in a Blue Jackets jersey.

Korpisalo has worse stats than Mikko and Skinner's stat looks a lot better than half the goalies in the league. At least Stuart's is above .900 sv%. Lot of crap goalies in the league. Woof.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
St Louis would LOVE to get assets for Husso, because he's not good. And I could see Washington wanting to explore assets for Vanecek, because they have Samsonov as a future starter.

Edit: In a world where Smith is actually healthy (I know), I wondered if they would entertain a Smith++ for Vanecek, because then they get a good veteran guy to support young Samsonov. But no way they explore that at all.
Hussos not good? This year
10 gp 2.22gaa and a 0.933s% small sample size but they don’t wanna just throw him away

Also Vanecek they just traded a 2nd to get him back from Seattle. They aren’t going to move him away.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
I can't see this team turning it around enough in 4 -5 years when McDavid and Draisaitl's contracts are up to where they want to re-sign. Not with the moves Holland has done to handcuff the team. It's the same old dance unfortunately. Every GM. Same result. It's really quite remarkable. lol

Reactions: McDrai

McVirginOil

Jun 30, 2014
Don’t think Husso or Vanacek are available.

If there’s a goalie I’d probably go for Vejmelka

FJp2uMkXsAQzJN-

The more higher you are, the more you allow shitty goals. The more rightward you are, the more we’re sure the performance isn’t luck.

Vejmelka is in a decent spot.

Too bad Holland and his clowns don’t care about analytics so I’m fully expecting Khudobin or something lol

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Don’t think Husso or Vanacek are available.

If there’s a goalie I’d probably go for Vejmelka

FJp2uMkXsAQzJN-

The more higher you are, the more you allow shitty goals. The more rightward you are, the more we’re sure the performance isn’t luck.

Vejmelka is in a decent spot.

Too bad Holland and his clowns don’t care about analytics so I’m fully expecting Khudobin or something lol
Would there be any reason for the yotes to trade him though? I’d be all over that and definitely give a 2nd

Reactions: McVirginOil

Magnum23

Aug 24, 2012
Feel sorry for whatever new goaltender we bring in. Management literally will expect him to be 2017 Talbot and stand on his head.

First few bad games he has, Tippett won’t hesitate to throw him under the bus and shatter their confidence

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
I think we're nearing "making a trade for the sake of making a trade" territory now. Strome for Spooner 2.0 incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad