Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread: We're so f***ed. Shit out of luck. Hardwired to self-destruct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
Don’t think Husso or Vanacek are available.

If there’s a goalie I’d probably go for Vejmelka

FJp2uMkXsAQzJN-

The more higher you are, the more you allow shitty goals. The more rightward you are, the more we’re sure the performance isn’t luck.

Vejmelka is in a decent spot.

Too bad Holland and his clowns don’t care about analytics so I’m fully expecting Khudobin or something lol
Thought Kosko would be worse.

Magnum23

Aug 24, 2012
I think we're nearing "making a trade for the sake of making a trade" territory now. Strome for Spooner 2.0 incoming.

ngl, Strome or Eberle would have looked pretty good in our top 9 the last few seasons. Would take those guys over Chaisson, Kahun, Ennis, AA, Yamamoto any day

Kaptah2

Apr 30, 2020
Who ever we trade for, it will be hilarious when he too is stuck deep under the bus because we can' score or defend. :popcorn:

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
Kuemper? I guess if the Avs aren't happy with his health, though I wonder if they try to get Grubaur(sp) back in some kind of deal, the devil you know, you know,

Stauffer thought Fleury to Colorado, Kuemper to Edmonton in a 3-way. Friedman didn't think Kuemper is the right choice for Edmonton because he can't stay healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad