Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Time For Holland to Awaken From His Slumber

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
A little late to this but glad that Mantha isn't coming here, not the type of player you want in a playoff war. Of course, watch him win the Conn Smythe with Vegas because....Vegas.

I'm good with Henrique if he's the guy and prefer him to Tarasenko because of his versatility (he can play 2nd line wing or 3C). Not sure what the cost would be but I'd think a 2nd+3rd at minimum with retention and probably more for double retention. Buchnevich is my #1 choice (not interested in paying the price for Guentzel) and Henrique would probably be my 2nd choice.

Reactions: McDoused

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
A little late to this but glad that Mantha isn't coming here, not the type of player you want in a playoff war. Of course, watch him win the Conn Smythe with Vegas because....Vegas.

I'm good with Henrique if he's the guy and prefer him to Tarasenko because of his versatility (he can play 2nd line wing or 3C). Not sure what the cost would be but I'd think a 2nd+3rd at minimum with retention and probably more for double retention. Buchnevich is my #1 choice (not interested in paying the price for Guentzel) and Henrique would probably be my 2nd choice.
Most goals scored against the Vegas Golden Knights

Toffoli or Henrique work for this purpose.

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
Bob restating that the Oilers want to add with an emphasis on adding not subtracting from the roster. With 3M in cap space they could get a Guentzel, Tarasenko or Buchnevich at 50%.

Hes really pushing for a depth dman and not an upgrade.

I just dont see how you add 3 guys without sending one of Foegele, Ceci or Kulak out.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
Bob restating that the Oilers want to add with an emphasis on adding not subtracting from the roster. With 3M in cap space they could get a Guentzel, Tarasenko or Buchnevich at 50%.

Hes really pushing for a depth dman and not an upgrade.

I just dont see how you add 3 guys without sending one of Foegele, Ceci or Kulak out.
We have 3m in cap space. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that means we could bring in 3 guys with a combined 12m in cap space if they all had double retention?

Reactions: Whoshattenkirkshoes

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
We have 3m in cap space. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that means we could bring in 3 guys with a combined 12m in cap space if they all had double retention?
They’d be replacing someone on the roster, so that’s where it gets tricky with the math. Janmark’s entire 1M could be buried if he was waived. Could probably fit in higher cap hits with that in mind.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Wrong. Have a direct source on the penguins side. Western road swing is all it takes
You don't, or share it with us

They’d be replacing someone on the roster, so that’s where it gets tricky with the math. Janmark’s entire 1M could be buried if he was waived. Could probably fit in higher cap hits with that in mind.
Holloway down too opens some space as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad