Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Kenny "The Gambler" Holland, You've Gotta Know When to Hold 'Em, Know When to Walk Away, Know When to Sit on Your Thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
What nobodies? This dude may not be as legit but dudes like Seravalli, Friedman and Stauffer are legit. Not sure why you have a problem with these posts.

I’m trying to keep everyone alert on updates on our board lol
No hate from me, but has this account ever called anyhting? I am going through their posts now lol

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
This dude is not legit at all. What news has he ever broken? These are literal nobodies, fans without a connection who hear or read a rumor and then just parrot it online.

Stauffer himself said they'd probably interested in adding Perry during the Detroit game. That's probably what this guy is talking about.
He’s a literal nobody probably but not Friedman and Seravalli.

Yeah maybe but Stauffer said that yesterday. This guy said it today

No hate from me, but has this account ever called anyhting? I am going through their posts now lol
Honestly I have no clue. I asked a friend on Twitter if that dude is legit and he said yeah lol

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
He’s a literal nobody probably but not Friedman and Seravalli.

Yeah maybe but Stauffer said that yesterday. This guy said it today

Honestly I have no clue. I asked a friend on Twitter if that dude is legit and he said yeah lol
They said they called 8 deals at the deadline.

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
So basically the guy who failed to make the team last year is going to suffer a major injury undergo surgery and rehab and play very little hockey but will return to camp next year and win a spot with no extra experience under his belt? Ok.
Yes.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Oh, god. I just watched a clip of theirs and they're predicting a "monster trade" by Pittsburgh for a "monster RWer for Sid's line" because "they need goals and the +/- is there".

How do you guys get duped by these people?

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013

1 minute later:

I don't know how people fall for accounts like this.

There are a couple of youtubers I used to like but blocked because they would post dumb ass rumors all the time.

It's tantalizing to post that and to click on it because we like to see action. But when it's boy who cried wolf all the time it pisses me off

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
There are a couple of youtubers I used to like but blocked because they would post dumb ass rumors all the time.

It's tantalizing to post that and to click on it because we like to see action. But when it's boy who cried wolf all the time it pisses me off
Big moves might be coming after tonights game. Buckle up!

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Classic McYams twitter source.
What is your problem man? I post what Seravalli or Stauffer and Friedman say. I posted a couple bad Twitter people at times yes but they aren’t my sources. It’s what I read on Twitter.

I’m just trying I keep our board informed. If you don’t like it, just look up stuff by yourself lmao

Reactions: Mr Positive

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Kulak has been money the last 2 playoffs , you keep him all day. As for Monahan- he strikes me as the type of player who does decent on bad teams but would get caved in on a good team. Plus he’s a very poor skater, and a large part of this team’s game are fast Cs. I don’t have many options but perhaps Sprong and Jensen out of Washington would help 2rw and 2rd. I think Holloway is good enough to play with Drai, or put him with McLeod and put Foegele on line 2. There’s no way they get rid of Kane this year, Kenny moves slower than molasses on these things but he needs to be much better especially defensively.
I just used Monahan as an example. Kulak has been good in the playoffs- but a bottom pair defensemen who doesn’t play pp or pp and gets paid 2.75M is just too much. Cheaper options out there for a 13 minute ES only d man. I agree with you on all your points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille