Rumor: Rumors & Proposals thread: Deadline Day!... Extension for Davidson and LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McOvechking

Apr 28, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
I think Benning has officially ruined the trade deadline. Has stood pat on Hamhuis and Vrbata, likely handcuffing a lot of GMs.

My hate for Vancouver just continues to grow.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
when the servers went down i thought, this is it, its happening...........

nothing

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
I think Benning has officially ruined the trade deadline. Has stood pat on Hamhuis and Vrbata, likely handcuffing a lot of GMs.

My hate for Vancouver just continues to grow.

Benning "alright boys, get a good sleep we have a busy day tomorrow with the trade deadline"

"jim the deadline is today"

"on a monday? who works hard on a monday wtf? well....someone tell the media we are standing pat cause we are making a run for the playoffs"

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I don't think it's Benning as much as it is Hamhuis and his list of teams he would waive his NTC for. That list must be around 0.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
So what 15 min away from the Eberle and Yak bs ends till the summer at least and Spector confirmed as the Hack he is.

Psychoil

Mar 10, 2011
Brutal deadline day. Again, entertainment product of the nhl takes another hit. Very disappointing. ****ing joke

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Benning is an idiot, gonna be funny if he doesn't trade either Hamhuis or Vrbata and then the Canucks just fizzle out and miss the playoffs.

Treliving on the otter hand has just been making smart moves since being hired. As much as I hate the Flames he's doing a great job for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad