Rumor: Rumors and Proposals Thread: Waivers Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Manning I get he earned #7 spot

But Benning for Sprong please you get rid of the worst dman on the team and add a young right shot wing
What makes you think Anaheim would want to add salary? They are probably pretty happy that Sprong cleared and he can be stashed in the minors and called up if injuries hit. I don't think too many teams are lining up for a 2M+ 6th/7th defenseman

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
You'd have to think that the only way that Manning stays as a #7 is if we deal Benning. It's time to see what Bear and Persson bring to the table and until Bouchard is ready, Benning can step in if either struggles or gets hurt. If a LHD gets hurt then we just recall Lagesson or Jones. Added bonus for Benning's cause is that he's a little cheaper than Manning.

Snowpants

In Depth Hockey Analyst
Apr 20, 2019
What makes you think Anaheim would want to add salary? They are probably pretty happy that Sprong cleared and he can be stashed in the minors and called up if injuries hit. I don't think too many teams are lining up for a 2M+ 6th/7th defenseman

Ducks have the second most cap space in the league I think right now and their third best right handed D is Chris Wideman. They have NOTHING in the org after him on the right side

MAkes a lot of sense that trade

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Ducks have the second most cap space in the league I think right now and their third best right handed D is Chris Wideman. They have NOTHING in the org after him on the right side

MAkes a lot of sense that trade

I guess they did just try for Faulk if the rumours were true. I just don't see a trade market emerging for Benning until a team runs into a rash of injuries and gets a bit desperate.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I swear NHL GMs “outsmart” themselves every year when it comes to simple moves they can make.

It’s like they don’t want to look bad by wanting a player off waivers, or something stupid like that.

Reactions: McCanovin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad