Speculation: Rumors and Proposals Thread: Oilers Trade Deadline Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
He hears two teams are heavily talking and then runs with it.
I guarentee all his "calls" are at least actual deals that were talked about.
Plus he's only getting "one side" of the negotiation (probably) so if that source is suggesting basically a done deal, he's makes a declaration. I get it because he's going about it a strange way, but he's not throwing darts.

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
Im pretty sure I read that Ottawa has the maximum amount of picks in the draft this year? How does that work?

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Hold on... Why would Buffalo trade for Simmonds...?

Im so confused.

$5M for a 30 point player.

No thanks.

He has 40 already this year... and topped 40 before as well.

Buffalo goes for Simmonds and maybe more because neither Florida or Toronto is playing well.

Buffalo doesn't need to pull a St. Louis to get in they probably just need to win 12 to 14 of their last 20 games.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
I got hard seeing Hoffman might be coming to Edmonton. He is the scorer that McDavid needs on his line. I don't want to see Gagner or Chiasson in this lineup at all, let alone on our 1st line...we need to add two wingers. Ideally two wingers and a C. Doubt we can add that many, but 2/3 would be amazing. C'mon Kenny.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
$5M for a 30 point player.

No thanks.
30 ES points, right hander, great on the dot, hits, kills penalties, clutch

yeh, I would not have given up a 1st+2nd+3rd for him but easily signed him to 5Mx5yr in the offseason. Good singing for NYI.. Much better player than Eberle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad