Speculation: Rumors and Proposals Thread: Oilers Trade Deadline Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
what's wrong with simmonds, i thought he was well liked. Haven't been following hockey as closely this year. He having a bad year?

He's a big player who needs players to get him going. He can't make anything happen on his own. He's like another Lucic. Just don't need a player like him. Though he's going to Buffalo. Avoided that pretty nicely.

Reactions: Dashh

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Would need a restriction on Melissa pics
tenor.gif

Jesus Take the Wheel

Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton
Commodore actually so good at trolling, cause he does obviously have some decent sources and then he sprinkles the truth between 10 other rumors that are aimed to get fans worked up....

That being said I'm still hitting refresh till Hoffman to Edmonton is confirmed

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
No he wasn't. First of all it hasn't happened yet, secondly his tweet came after this rumor was discussed on SN.
Commodore was right about Anthanasiou as well.

Not sure why some here are buying the shit he tweets. If he was legit he would be right close to 100% of the time. He is no insider... just clickbait.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Simmonds going to Buffalo is better than going to the Flames. Simmonds would have made the Flames more dangerous IMO

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I feel like Commie's old player agents are feeding him this. Who else stands to gain from this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad