Rumor: Rumors and Proposals Thread | Grosenick on His Way to EDM - Dell Claimed by Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

AddyTheWrath

Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
The Hurricanes trade Bean for our 1st...

*the monkey's paw curls*

...and draft 1st overall with it.
I mean.. would you rather have a non-consensus first overall prospect that's a few years away from making an impact or a player that's already been developed in a system that actually produces quality defensemen?

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I mean.. would you rather have a non-consensus first overall prospect that's a few years away from making an impact or a player that's already been developed in a system that actually produces quality defensemen?

Hughes will be the consensus soon. He's destroying right now.

And just think how much fun it would be if Canucks fans had to put up with us having the best Hughes brother.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
I'm telling you guys.. Jake Bean is where it's at. Carolina owes us for Forsberg and stealing Jarvis ;)

(and 2006).
I mentioned him in the summer. There's a decent chance he shakes lose prior to expansion or there's a good chance he gets taken.

I'm not certain that we've got the assets to acquire him right now, but whoever does is probably getting a pretty good young defender.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
I'll take Owen Power, thank you.

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton

And just think how much fun it would be if Canucks fans had to put up with us having the best Hughes brother.

How about the juice in those parents though? Potentially not just 3 NHL brothers, but possibly 3 NHL superstars. They have the chance to make the Staal family look like nothing.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

Does he defend like prime Keith?

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
I am not going to panic until the ten game mark. I will just continue to be sad

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009

I'm looking forward to turning Luke Hughes into Justin Schultz 2.0 :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad