Rumor: Rumors and Proposals Thread | Grosenick on His Way to EDM - Dell Claimed by Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

North

Jun 25, 2009
I just assume he's looking at big name UFA's and providing an update. Not sure the update we got in Edmonton really went anywhere other than Edmonton

I hear you but you would think before writing that he roils gave even just taken a cursory look into it.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Maybe get them to throw in a pick but yeah I'd do that. Lagesson can take Jones's spot pretty easily imo, and then we should have Broberg, Bouchard, and Samorukov coming up in the next couple years.

Ryan Poehling in Montreal is another I'd be interested, might be a bargain considering he's on their taxi squad.

There is no way the Jets would add a pick for Jones if Roslovic is coming the other way.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
2006-07 I believe. We expected to suck after the exodus, but the team did well to start, and got in to a tie for first in the division by Xmas then completely fell apart going 14-28-5 from there (granted most of that was the gigantic losing streak after the Smyth trade).

That just proves what heart n soul can do for a team

North

Jun 25, 2009
Seems like it would be a reasonable trade for both teams to consider based off needs and potential. What's his salary demands that are keeping him out.

It’s not salary, it’s usage. He’s not happy playing in the bottom 6.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
It’s not salary, it’s usage. He’s not happy playing in the bottom 6.

Can we promise him more? He's not likely taking KYs spot. He could possibly take Kassian's spot, but that's not a certainty and JP is also likely competing for it so he may be in the same spot here as Winnipeg. I haven't watched him close enough to say whether he may be a good fit with Connor.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Can we promise him more? He's not likely taking KYs spot. He could possibly take Kassian's spot, but that's not a certainty and JP is also likely competing for it so he may be in the same spot here as Winnipeg.

Yeah, he wouldn’t be happy that.

He believes he’s a top 6 forward but he’s not better than anyone Winnipeg has in their top 6.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Yeah, he wouldn’t be happy that.

He believes he’s a top 6 forward but he’s not better than anyone Winnipeg has in their top 6.

I don't see much in his numbers suggesting he's a top 6 anywhere really. He's got potential to get there, but this is kind of like JP last year. Just because the player thinks he's top 6, doesn't mean he currently is.

His 23 year old numbers are in the same range as JPs were as a 19 year old

North

Jun 25, 2009
I don't see much in his numbers suggesting he's a top 6 anywhere really. He's got potential to get there, but this is kind of like JP last year. Just because the player thinks he's top 6, doesn't mean he currently is.

This is why a hold out didn’t make sense. He hasn’t shown anything resembling a top 6 forward save for flashes here and there.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010

Roslovic IQ is a lot better. Plus his shot is pretty good as well

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
His shot, yes. His IQ, I wouldn’t go that far.
Roslovic plays a simplified game. Someone I can see meshing well with McDavid in Kassian spot. It might only cost a 3rd to acquire him and that's a steal

Pulju is kind of like a 4th liner. Fast, big body, north and south game. His puck control and board work are non existent. This is coming from a big supporter of his.

On a breakaway or PP usage I trust Roslovic much more than Pulju. I think Pulju would flubbed the puck 9/10 times.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Roslovic plays a simplified game. Someone I can see meshing well with McDavid in Kassian spot. It might only cost a 3rd to acquire him and that's a steal

Pulju is kind of like a 4th liner. Fast, big body, north and south game. His puck control and board work are non existent. This is coming from a big supporter of his.

On a breakaway or PP usage I trust Roslovic much more than Pulju. I think Pulju would flubbed the puck 9/10 times.

I don’t think the Jets are inclined to give him away for a third.

It’s hard to say. Neither have great IQ. Roslovic I will say would probably support the play better but I’m not sure he’s a guy who you can count on to be in your top 6.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Sorry if someone pointed out already, but wow AA in LA. 1 shot and 1 goal in 3 games straight. A record accomplishment.
Read Ryan set a record for Detroit too. First guy ever to score 4 goals in his first 3 gp in Detroit.

Nice value signing by Detroit so far

Reactions: oobga

backhandsauce

Oct 19, 2009
MAF for Koskinen straight up. Both have 2 years remaining.

We get the much better goalie and LV get's cap savings.

We just have to sneak MAF into Edmonton and cheat on the quarantine stuff.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Sorry if someone pointed out already, but wow AA in LA. 1 shot and 1 goal in 3 games straight. A record accomplishment.

4ad38ec034aa6e85bc88dc8b57f16019.jpg

:sarcasm:

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Dallas placed Honka on waivers. Might be worth a claim.
It'll be interesting to see where he lands. Too many bodies here already. But I imagine he'd be getting a better shot than he did in Dallas wherever he ends up. Anaheim, maybe.

North

Jun 25, 2009
It'll be interesting to see where he lands. Too many bodies here already. But I imagine he'd be getting a better shot than he did in Dallas wherever he ends up. Anaheim, maybe.

Yeah, some people thought Anaheim makes sense as a landing spot.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
RNH + Holloway for PLD ?

CBJ gets a C for now and one for future.
If they pony up they could keep both for future.

I would say its better package than what MTL is offering Kotka+.

Both Nuge and Holloway are Tortorella type 2 way players.

Reactions: McTonyBrar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad